There'll be no joy on Galactica, the mighty Charlie has struck out!

TalonDancer

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jun 13, 2006
Well we finally found something we don't like about the dishHD only package -- no BSG 4th season till the reruns :(

Talon Dancer

There are places to watch new BSG episodes on the web. That was always my back up plan since I got the HD Only pack. Looks like plan B is in effect!

/frickin Charlie

Do we really need another thread on this?
FWIW I posted this thread as a "closer" for the issue of whether SciFi HD would be lit up in time for the season premier of BSG with maybe a little humor in the title :)

But the relevant content is in the post itself. People who chose to switch to the dishHD (only) package when they saw that SciFi HD was up-linked got fraked by Charlie and co. either due to strategic, legal and/or technical issues, which I firmly believe we will never really know :(

Then again maybe six said no :eek:

Talon Dancer

p.s. I am still glad I switched to dishHD even with this minor glitch. I knew this could happen going in and would do it again even if I knew the outcome.

I liked the try for humor ;) , but there are half a dozen other threads talking about the same thing. Doesn't really need to be another one.

I liked the try for humor ;) , but there are half a dozen other threads talking about the same thing. Doesn't really need to be another one.
Well if it makes you feel better, I find all those threads about watching sports on TV a complete waste of bandwidth. I mean how many threads about RSNs or ESPN News HD can anyone possibly want to read? :rolleyes:

BTW I haven't watched more than 30 minutes* of sports on TV in the last 3 decades :eek:

Talon Dancer

* I watched the last part of the Rose Bowl when the local team Texas won it.

I'll just keep putting up with Charlie's felgerkarb until he finally comes through. Heck, BSG almost lost me last season anyway. Didn't really get in to it again until it went in to repeats and there wasn't anything else on.

Well if it makes you feel better, I find all those threads about watching sports on TV a complete waste of bandwidth. I mean how many threads about RSNs or ESPN News HD can anyone possibly want to read? :rolleyes:

BTW I haven't watched more than 30 minutes* of sports on TV in the last 3 decades :eek:

Talon Dancer

* I watched the last part of the Rose Bowl when the local team Texas won it.

Hey, I agree with you there as well! I love sports, but I don't want to read 50 threads about the same thing there either! Same thing with the new HD channels. I want new HD as much as the next guy, but i don't need a whole page of threads on it when 1 big thread would suffice.

I haven't watched more than 30 minutes of sports on TV in the last 30 minutes.:)
See if you watched more SciFi you'd know that is it possible to watch 3 decades of sports in thirty minutes. All you need is a time machine. The only problem is consuming the 3 decades of beer and salty snaks in 30 minutes :)

Talon Dancer

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)