TheTube is having some probs tonight.

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Cascade: Have you tried picking up The Tube on G3 with your Mini-BUD?

I would definately setup my CM 1.2m dish for G3 if it works for that :) Hide it way up on the roof with a non-penetrating roofmount so my landlord will not see it

is it just me, or are there problems again? my quality is dipping below 40, causing tiling, and audio breakups

PSB said:
Maybe you could invert the dish for an even lower profile ;)

hmm.. I didnt think of that.. it would have to be one serious mount however, this is a very heavy dish..

There is a nice picture of an upside down dish using PVC as a mount floating about someplace here........... I will try to find it! If no one can see it they will not complain : )

Yea, I saw that, but this dish will snap that in half, just by being within 10 feet of it.

This would need to be a similar contraption, but made out of 3" cast iron pipe, and welds.. lots and lots of welding.

But back to my original question... did the quality on the tube just drop again? Its averaging 40, which isnt enough for my reciever to lock.. other transponders are booming in (80+)

of course.. now I am getting high 50s low 60s... hah, well, at least its working now ;)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)