Thinking about getting 622.Questions...

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Petemc11

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Dec 2, 2003
I got the ok from the wife.I'm concerned about the ota with the 622.My 811 does ota very well.Is the ota tuner as good in the 811? Also,how do I get the TV2 output(RCA jacks) out to the tv in the room upstairs?That would require a long rca cable.Sorry if this is a stupid question.:confused:

Last edited:
So,I just run a coax to the upstairs ?The back panel of the 622 looks like it only has RCA outputs for the TV2 out.

The 622 has a coax output for tv2, if you have a house cable system already, you can feed the signal into it. Or just run a coax. The 622 lets you decide which channel to view it on on tv2. The 622s OTA is at least as good as the 811 I replaced. It doesn't have an analog tuner like the 811 does. I really like being able to record HD OTA and off satellite. Get it and enjoy.:)

The coax output on the 622 has separate channels for tv1 and tv2 and both have stereo audio. The built-in modulators can be set for any channel from 20 to 69. The picture quality is much better than the SD output from an 811. I have it connected to a distribution system that goes to several rooms and it works great.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)