Thinking about getting 622.Questions...

Petemc11

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Dec 2, 2003
I got the ok from the wife.I'm concerned about the ota with the 622.My 811 does ota very well.Is the ota tuner as good in the 811? Also,how do I get the TV2 output(RCA jacks) out to the tv in the room upstairs?That would require a long rca cable.Sorry if this is a stupid question.:confused:

Last edited:
So,I just run a coax to the upstairs ?The back panel of the 622 looks like it only has RCA outputs for the TV2 out.

The 622 has a coax output for tv2, if you have a house cable system already, you can feed the signal into it. Or just run a coax. The 622 lets you decide which channel to view it on on tv2. The 622s OTA is at least as good as the 811 I replaced. It doesn't have an analog tuner like the 811 does. I really like being able to record HD OTA and off satellite. Get it and enjoy.:)

The coax output on the 622 has separate channels for tv1 and tv2 and both have stereo audio. The built-in modulators can be set for any channel from 20 to 69. The picture quality is much better than the SD output from an 811. I have it connected to a distribution system that goes to several rooms and it works great.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts