Thinking about upgrading, out of contract (Staying with dish)

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

eblkheart

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Apr 3, 2009
Denver Area
I currently have a 722, 612 and an old 301 and I am thinking about moving to the hopper for the whole entire house. I'm currently out of contract so hopefully I may have some pull. That being said, a couple of questions. With the recordings I have on my 722 and 612, can I transfer those to a external HD and watch them on a hopper? I want to get a hopper, hopper with sling and two Joeys. Is this possible and if so, what will the be the cost to get them? :confused: Thank you in advance.

Yes your recordings on the EHD from the 612 & 722 will work with the Hopper.:D You should contact a DIRT member for best upgrade price.

Go to the bottom of the main forums page. DIRT CSR's are in light red when they are online. As I type this Jason is online.

I currently have a 722, 612 and an old 301 and I am thinking about moving to the hopper for the whole entire house. I'm currently out of contract so hopefully I may have some pull. That being said, a couple of questions. With the recordings I have on my 722 and 612, can I transfer those to a external HD and watch them on a hopper? I want to get a hopper, hopper with sling and two Joeys. Is this possible and if so, what will the be the cost to get them? :confused: Thank you in advance.

The 612 and 722 will transfer to an external hard drive and will be compatible with the Hopper. Pricing usually depends on the account qualification, if you would like to send me Private message with the phone number on the account I will be happy to assist you with any information on a upgrade you need.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)