Thinking of buying a DISH222 and have questions...

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

fhsucade07

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Mar 10, 2007
The receiver I am talking about (if purchased) is at the following link:

The Dish Store - Powered by Metro25

I have wanted DISH Network programming in our bedroom for quite sometime. The television set in the bedroom is an HDTV and the living room television is still an SD set. I'm curious about how both televisions would be hooked up to the one box. Would I need to do something with the wiring under the house and will I be charged an additional amount each month for having DISH on an additional television set?

The receiver I am talking about (if purchased) is at the following link:

The Dish Store - Powered by Metro25

I have wanted DISH Network programming in our bedroom for quite sometime. The television set in the bedroom is an HDTV and the living room television is still an SD set. I'm curious about how both televisions would be hooked up to the one box. Would I need to do something with the wiring under the house and will I be charged an additional amount each month for having DISH on an additional television set?
There is a coaxial output for TV2 (your SD set). You would need to run a cable to it from the 222. No, you will not be charged per TV, just per receiver.

If you have the 222 connected to a phone line, you will only pay one more AO fee. If you don't connect it to phone, you will pay for 2 AOs.

There is a coaxial output for TV2 (your SD set). You would need to run a cable to it from the 222. No, you will not be charged per TV, just per receiver.

So, essentially, my bill won't change because I'll be disconnecting the one receiver from the SD and connecting both televisions sets to this receiver.

Thanks for this info...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)