Status
Please reply by conversation.

dishfan82

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Lifetime Supporter
Feb 18, 2012
clinton Township
I've had dish since last January of 2012. Although I've been happy with them, I'm dissatisfied with the fact they don't have full rsn channels, espnu in hd, increasing their fees in may. I have 2 hdtv's and was wondering should I get a genie and client or a genie and another receiver? Also what does the genie have that the hopper doesn't ??

I've had dish since last January of 2012. Although I've been happy with them, I'm dissatisfied with the fact they don't have full rsn channels, espnu in hd, increasing their fees in may. I have 2 hdtv's and was wondering should I get a genie and client or a genie and another receiver? Also what does the genie have that the hopper doesn't ??

5 tuners & espnu in hd for starters.

Didn't you know this when you signed up with DISH ?

I was told that dish ran rsn in hd full time ? I asked 2 times before signing up and both times I was told yes.

Thats DISH mis information for ya ....

IF that happened to me and I signed up and had the install done, sat down and found that I diodn't have the channels they said I had, I would be pissed and call them back to take it right back out.

Fwiw, ya get some mis information with D* as well from time to time, but that would be HUGE ...

I probably won't sign up for another 8 months so do you think they'll have a new genie by then or will they be using the hr44? Also it's been a year and one month since I cancelled with them so would I get new promos or would my wife sign up to get them?

I probably won't sign up for another 8 months so do you think they'll have a new genie by then or will they be using the hr44? Also it's been a year and one month since I cancelled with them so would I get new promos or would my wife sign up to get them?
I would guess the 44 will be out by then, probably much sooner.

Have you gotten any letters from Directv i know after i got raid of them bout 2 years ago i still been getting letters saying they will pay up to till 200 dollars against any ETF i have if i switch back to them. Might wanna wait till you get one then make the switch that will cover some or if not all of your ETF with dish. I keep getting the letters myself but keep tossing them in the trash lol.

I left D* for a year...............got a letter and a e-mail every week to come back. finally came back in Nov. all new equip, Genie Client, dish. FREE, FREE, FREE.!! Plus they paid $192.50 for my ETF with E*.........................life is good, love D*

I just called the other day to ask about the genie costs and another dvr. Guy said it would be 31 bucks for the boxes a month. I asked if they were buying out contracts and he said no. Hopefully they do soon. I've been getting letters asking we'll do anything to get you back.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts