thinking of switching from dish?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

kybub1

Original poster
Jul 22, 2008
what kind of deal do you think i can get?
I need 2 hd dvr's and 1 standard dvr
also how many shows can i record while watching another?
Thanks

Thanks
Welcome to the site !

Deal ???
Right now is the best deal you ever get, the NFL ST package deal with the top package for 3-4 months is as good as it gets.

As for pricing on the equipment, you'll have to call and see what they will do for you.

On the HR DVR's you can record 2 things at once, while watching something already recorded.
Or record 1 and watch something else (excluding pre recorded or VOD)

Jimbo

Thanks
If you aren't interested in the NFL offer, you can can $18 off any package for 12 months and $100 off a receiver. The best deal you can get is if you are a AAA member, which is in addition to the offer I mentioned. Here is a link that you might want to read through.

http://www.satelliteguys.us/directv...-additional-240-off-new-directv-customer.html

About the only thing Dish offers in way of a superior product is the VIP DVR they offer; the fact that you can get them installed faster this fall is testament to sports fans jumping ship for DTV. The GI/speed of the VIP series is quick (compared to the newer HR21+) but the recent software upgrades on the H20's have equaled the GI/speed of the VIP series. I can only hope when I force feed the latest software into my new HR21 I can expect the same.

Quality HD D>Dish
Sports in HD no contest D
Sports in general D

Find yourself the best possible deal with D & take the plunge. Just a terrible time of the year in most parts to get a quick install.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)