This is awesome.

warper

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Dec 23, 2004
Install went great yesterday. They took good care. Now I just hope they are going to make it. I would hate to have to go back to dish. I have to eat a month of dish at the same time to make sure that I don't lose service. It was snowinf very hard last night here and no loss of picture or quality. Way to go Voom. I had 1 snag that Fox was not displaying on my Mits at 1080i. I called Voom and got in a big argument. Ended up with Supervisor who kept telling me that I should only get 1 digital channel on ota. It was weird. I they don't listen sometimes. I finally put it in 480P and it displayed fine. They said they would send someone out monday. an hour later it started working on 1080i and has worked fine since. Have to call them now and cancel the service call.

Welcome aboard!
Perhaps your STB was initially set to Native mode and as a result, your only channel that broadcasts in 720p, was not compatible with your TV set. Switching to 480p and then to 1080i-fixed mode must have fixed the problem. Just my guess.

that might be it. I think it was set to native. My big screen doesn't do 720p
Thanks

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)