How's This For Fast? TYORK Strikes Again!

Indy

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
May 13, 2004
Indiana
I needed a 3rd STB installed ASAP due to a family member moving into my house for a couple of months. I called Voom yesterday afternoon at about 2PM. Generated the work order then called Installs Inc. to have my favorite installer Teresa York assigned the job. Here we are 18 hours latter, multi switch installed, 3rd STB activated and we are in business!

My hat is off once again to TYORK for a job well done. Another fine install and a continually pleased Voom customer to her credit! :)

THANK'S T'!

And that's exactly why...

...I'm still working on coming with enough money to fly her to California!! How I wish it could come true!! :D

Way to go TYORK...but definitely no surprise!
party01.gif
party01.gif
party01.gif
party01.gif
:clap :rainbow

I just wish the new VOOM would seriously consider the idea of having her head up their Quality Control coordination on all installations!! Then we'd ALL be "cookin' with butane"! :D :clap Vicki

I can beat that time. From Call to VOOM to the installer coming out to replace my box was an hour and a half.

THANKS INDY AND VICKI
for the good word. Never hurt to have a good word everynow and then.

Thanks again

T

As talented as you seem to be, tyork, I am surprised you're not doing home theater work. You should consider it. The retail satellite work (Best Buy) will be going away very soon- or so "they" say. DirecTV will be pulling it in for the HSPs. Does Best Buy have their own HT installers in your area yet, or is INSTALLS still doing the work? I know Best Buy has started doing the HT work with in-house techs in several markets already.

greyghost said:
As talented as you seem to be, tyork, I am surprised you're not doing home theater work. You should consider it. The retail satellite work (Best Buy) will be going away very soon- or so "they" say. DirecTV will be pulling it in for the HSPs. Does Best Buy have their own HT installers in your area yet, or is INSTALLS still doing the work? I know Best Buy has started doing the HT work with in-house techs in several markets already.

From what i've read in these forums it sounds like she would be a great asset to any company. Best Buy could use someone who knows what they are talking about.

If I had a penny for every piece of misinformation i've ever heard from a best buy employee, I'd be raking it in like bill gates. Of course you could replace best buy with circuit city, radio shack, etc.. :)

So, Teresa actually "works" and here I thought she spent all her time on here!

Nice going, Teresa!

Still VOOMing under partly sunny Seattle skies, Gill

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts