no show no call again!

rodder

Pub Member / Supporter
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Jan 6, 2005
Adairsville,Ga 30103
no call no show on 12-23 i cancelled. called back next day set up again
for 12-31 installs called 12-27 moved to 1-6. i just got of the phone with voom i was told no one was coming today they gave me a 25$
credit said someone would call me back. this the second day i took off work they make it very hard on a person :mad:

Damon just called me he cannot tell me what happened today but said the earlist they could come out was 1-13 i was not very happy but what do you do! :mad:

Hi "rodder",

Post your installation no show problem on VOOM/Yahoo to "Wilt". He is their VP for engineering and reads all the posts there and passes problems like yours on to someone at headquarter who likely will do a followup with you.

Still watching HDTV under cloudy Seattle skies, Gill

Call Voom and ask for a different installer for next week. I would also complain and get a get off your billing since they keep pushing your install back.

its nots voom fault if installers dont show. its the installers fault. these same installers install all three sat companys dishes so dont let the installer a no show affect if you get voom or not.

cfkillers said:
its nots voom fault if installers dont show. its the installers fault. these same installers install all three sat companys dishes so dont let the installer a no show affect if you get voom or not.

That's like saying if one of my delivery guys decided instead of delivering a mattress and instead going to the movies in my Delivery Truck (yes this did happen) its not my fault, I am the one who is responsible for my employee doing his job so the customer gets the product they purchased and were promised, if not, I would be out of business instead of being open 22 years now.

Yes all Sat. companies can have install problems, but it is the Sat.companies job to handle these problems ( not give them anymore jobs, fine them, reward them if they have a great record and keep doing good work, etc. )

installed today

installs just instaled voom system had to order larger ota. He told me
they called him yesterday told him this was a emergency install becase i had so much trouble

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)