Another no show

smokeatr2000 said:
Thanks Tyork, I haven't had time to call voom yet, will try tomm. and let you know something. Greg

no problem let me know.

t

TYORK said:
You know what you must be kin to dragon is all i got to say cause this is something just like he posted just day ago.

the only thing i can tell you i to mind you business casue i am no way a a** kisses just trying to help customer that are having problems. And the only thing i can suggest to you is put me on you ignore list If you don't like me helping other people. Cause some people do apprecate the help. And not all of them are ragging on the installer just ragging on the lazy no call no show installers . And i am not one of them. So they are not talking about me and if i think for one second that they are aiming something at me i wll call them out on it in a heart beat.

So call me a** kisser if you want but i will continue to help if i can.

Tyork
That's correct...he, she or it has been spewing their propaganda under other aliases - we certainly don't need their ilk here at the VOOM Forum.

hold up i was talkin 2 tyork and yes thats my alias cause big brother installs inc might be watching.and honsetly i think voom is cool 4 the right people ,well not anymore since theyll be gone soon.but 3 rooms 4 a dollar installs just get people that dont even have an hdtv or because there credits bad with e* or d*and guess what not everyone does research like yall they dont know voom probaly going out of business.so yep iam guilty. of putting in a piece of work receiver that u gotta reset @least once a day,installing an antenna in areas where you not gonna get all the locals no matter what you doi.e bowtie ,square shooter whatever by the way folks wynnegards rule 7010 works almost everywherethen doing all this work and driving off thinking damm that is a bummer those nice people arent goona have anything too watch before too long so i promise ill never write in here again.hooray for voom they really jacked alot of people

I think we need a moderator in here to see if the IP number is the same.

t, bruce and vicki,

i know i talk down voom some. but give me a little credit, i can at least spell and make coherent sentences. so who ever donna is , its not me.

dragon

ps , if you notice im basically staying on the directv side. its a lot easier and laid back over there.

donna said:
hold up i was talkin 2 tyork and yes thats my alias cause big brother installs inc might be watching.and honsetly i think voom is cool 4 the right people ,well not anymore since theyll be gone soon.but 3 rooms 4 a dollar installs just get people that dont even have an hdtv or because there credits bad with e* or d*and guess what not everyone does research like yall they dont know voom probaly going out of business.so yep iam guilty. of putting in a piece of work receiver that u gotta reset @least once a day,installing an antenna in areas where you not gonna get all the locals no matter what you doi.e bowtie ,square shooter whatever by the way folks wynnegards rule 7010 works almost everywherethen doing all this work and driving off thinking damm that is a bummer those nice people arent goona have anything too watch before too long so i promise ill never write in here again.hooray for voom they really jacked alot of people

See that is the differentance between me and you and alot of the other installer i use my real name on here it not a alies name. and installs inc is my big Brother boss and i don't care if they are watching cause i am not dogging them or my customer. Just here to help customer that is have trouble.

tyork

LOL...Oh yeah. Well, I won't stop until you get the "Installer Of The Year" award from VOOM.

btw...love the avatar. Seriously.

Jamey K said:
LOL...Oh yeah. Well, I won't stop until you get the "Installer Of The Year" award from VOOM.

btw...love the avatar. Seriously.

jamey,

love yours too , opus is one of a kind, couldnt believe he ressurected the little penguin, hope it stays a long time.

as to installer of the year, it better be coming in a hurry, while there is someone still in business to present it LOL

dragon

ps the avatar was given to me by a voom dealer/ installer i know, ironic, huh?

dragon002 said:
ps the avatar was given to me by a voom dealer/ installer i know, ironic, huh?

My oldest son has been into dragons most of his life and has them all over his room. Even likes that "Puff" song. We've watched Dragonheart so often, I can quote it line by line.

I'll show him yours as soon as I get home.

TYORK said:
Thanks Jamey

I don't think you are in danger of being dethroned. Dragon's salvation will be a long and hard fought process. Many people may die....goverments collapse. But, we'll carry on.

Love ya T !!

Update, Talked with voom rep. tonight and he pulled up my account after I complained about the no show.He looked at it and explained that the installer was still waiting on the antenna and I should here from them soon.Well shouldn't I'd heard from them before he was supposed to show up. Also I requested if i could go w/bigger dish and he said only the 18" was available in my area. so what does that mean ,that they can't ship a 24" dish? Not available in my area, I'm lost?
Tyork, if you still could check on it I'd appreciate it just let me know what you need. Thanks Greg P.S. maybe a good sign I was on hold for more than 10 min maybe alot of people are lining up to get voom.

smokeatr2000 said:
Update, Talked with voom rep. tonight and he pulled up my account after I complained about the no show.He looked at it and explained that the installer was still waiting on the antenna and I should here from them soon.Well shouldn't I'd heard from them before he was supposed to show up. Also I requested if i could go w/bigger dish and he said only the 18" was available in my area. so what does that mean ,that they can't ship a 24" dish? Not available in my area, I'm lost?
Tyork, if you still could check on it I'd appreciate it just let me know what you need. Thanks Greg P.S. maybe a good sign I was on hold for more than 10 min maybe alot of people are lining up to get voom.

Send me you name and phone number and the city and state to tyork37@msn.com and i will have this check to see what is going on

tyork

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)