VOOM Instalation Twice NO-SHOWS

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
warper said:
I am not a college grad either. I am a network engineer and very good at what I do. I am not trying to be arrogant or prideful. I just take pride in doing a good job. It is too bad that so many do just enough to get by and look for a free ride. I here so many great things about you and widh you did installs in the Chicago area. I would put in a request for you if you did. I have received customers bt word of mouth many times. Have a great one.

Thank warper ,

I cover enough over here in indiana. But if i was in the Chicago area i would sure come and do your install.

Voom should send out equipment for self installs. After 2 no shows I had to pay $200 so some guy could drill 2 holes into a cement wall.

Plus he forgot to tighten the nuts on the dish after being aimed so a breeze could turn it around.

My locals did not work because he just put the OTA antenna on the dish which was 3 feet off the ground with trees near by.

That $200 bucks should be towards my OTA antenna that I had to get and self installed plus reaiming the dish and tighten the bolts on the dish.

mitworks said:
Voom should send out equipment for self installs. After 2 no shows I had to pay $200 so some guy could drill 2 holes into a cement wall.

Plus he forgot to tighten the nuts on the dish after being aimed so a breeze could turn it around.

My locals did not work because he just put the OTA antenna on the dish which was 3 feet off the ground with trees near by.

That $200 bucks should be towards my OTA antenna that I had to get and self installed plus reaiming the dish and tighten the bolts on the dish.

where are you located? Why did he put this on the ground? Why did he charge him 200.00 dollars.

Vicki said:
Tiffany P. assured me on 2/17 that she had sent an email to Installs regarding the upgrades and appointment change.
Vicki

I think everyone there is named Tiffany P. :) Everytime I use the chat from th website thats who I end up talking to..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts