WHEW .... Thank GOD for this forum ...explain inside

nuclearmeltdown2046

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Jan 18, 2005
I just found this forum in search of some feedback on VOOM's service . I noticed ALOT of people were not getting there installs on time so I thought I would give them (VOOM) a call to confirm my installation .

They refer'd my to a Company called "R&M Marketing" and told me they would be doing the install which was set for 1-24-05 .

I called the company to comfirm . After being put on hold for a few minutes I finally got someone to confirm my install . LORD & BEHOLD nobody was going to be in my town on that day (not good) for installs . So I pressured them for a exact date for install and they told me the only time a installer was going to be in town was tomorrow since they only come twice a mnth to Bakersfield and they have already been in town once already . So I convinced them set a time slot for me for tomorrows install ;) .

Thanks to this forum not only did I pursue my install but I'm hopin to get it early (NFL Playoffs in HiDef, ohhh YEAH) ;)
That just goes to show, it pays to read & lisien to other people . Thanks guys ........................

......................................nuclearmeltdown2046

P.S. I'll reply back to this thread letting you folks know if everything went well (crossing fingers) ,.......

Hi I to am in Bakersfield had voom installed last month, the 1st thing the installer said was that no way was I going to get a singal I said lets try! WOW 98 on VOOM
96-97 on the OTA
He took all day I had to help, he did not know about the red button for 1080i output behind the front door.
Voom is good shows better than BHN was.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)