This is odd...

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

HipKat

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Aug 25, 2017
Pekin, IL
If I try to click on the thread about Roku's in the Cord Cutters form and inly that thread, I get this in big letters

Page could not be loaded​

The requested page could not be loaded.
  • Check your internet connection and try again.
  • Certain browser extensions, such as ad blockers, may block pages unexpectedly. Disable these and try again.
  • SatelliteGuys! may be temporarily unavailable. Please check back later.
RELOAD

If you’re talking about the “Some Roku TVs showing Ads” thread, it worked for me on my iPad in Safari. I think it was just a temporary hiccup. Maybe clear your cache if it still doesn’t work.

Reactions: TheKrell
If I try to click on the thread about Roku's in the Cord Cutters form and inly that thread, I get this in big letters

Page could not be loaded​

The requested page could not be loaded.
  • Check your internet connection and try again.
  • Certain browser extensions, such as ad blockers, may block pages unexpectedly. Disable these and try again.
  • SatelliteGuys! may be temporarily unavailable. Please check back later.
RELOAD
Could have been when I rebooted the server to apply a new Kernel to the server. That error message is generated by your browser. If it was done by our server the message would look like this.

Reactions: HipKat
Latest Firefox running on a desktop PC, I'm seeing the error when clicking on the link at 8 AM EST Thursday.

EDIT: OK, after a little experimentation it's the "/unread" part of the URL causing the problem. Delete that part and it loads fine.

Reactions: TheKrell and HipKat
Could have been when I rebooted the server to apply a new Kernel to the server. That error message is generated by your browser. If it was done by our server the message would look like this.

I'm still seeing the error here on both Chrome and Firefox after clearing the cache.

On edit: It also seems to be only that thread that's affected. Other threads in that forum work ok.

Reactions: TheKrell and HipKat
Other than reboot this morning (As Cpanel sent me an email telling me I had to) I haven't touched anything else.

With that said I just download 4 plugin updates that I will be installing shortly. One of them is supposed to fix something with the Notifications System, which I saw someone mention somewhere else. (I don't however know what it fixes in the Notification center) :)

Scott

I am still getting it using Chrome on my iMac and Safari on my iPad. Interestingly enough it works fine using Safari on my iMac and Chrome on my iPad. It does seem to be attached to adblockers.

Reactions: charlesrshell

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)