This is weird.

Status
Please reply by conversation.
not to but in..Do u guys have eithernet connections to your DVR's? Sounds like they are getting ready to add VOD versions of those channels next to the "regular" channel..just a guess

not to but in..Do u guys have eithernet connections to your DVR's? Sounds like they are getting ready to add VOD versions of those channels next to the "regular" channel..just a guess
But why would they do it that way instead of in the 1000's ?

But why would they do it that way instead of in the 1000's ?
The same reason some "other" satellite company mapped all the HD channels next to the corresponding SD channels..so people would notice them

I noticed it here tonight too.. I do have ethernet built in and if its to get notice to the VOD channels, I like the idea as I never go into the 1000's but I might occasionally go into them now, when they are next to the channel.

I just wish there was some way to remove the 1000 VOD channels from my guide without having to make a fav list. I had ethernet hooked up once for about a week. My rural wireless internet is too slow to download large movie files without it taking forever. It took 4.5 hours to download a 90 min. movie.

My HR24-500(which I reported earlier),HR23-700,& HR22-100 all have the plus channels in their guides,all are connected to the internet & phone line,& all have the current CE downloaded tonight,0x4d1.

My HR24-500(which I reported earlier),HR23-700,& HR22-100 all have the plus channels in their guides,all are connected to the internet & phone line,& all have the current CE downloaded tonight,0x4d1.

So now we know it's more than just the 24's.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)