This morning was probably the last time...

Status
Please reply by conversation.

eurosport

In Dave Grohl We Trust!
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Mar 31, 2008
North Florida
....that my DSR-920 will adjust it's clock for the time change. :( It's been a good run ol' buddy. :angel:

....that my DSR-920 will adjust it's clock for the time change. :( It's been a good run ol' buddy. :angel:

I had a power outage on Saturday afternoon that exhausted my UPS so my 4D went down. When it rebooted the clock was all messed up. I went to GAC on C3 and the clock came back but an hour later. Then Sunday I went to Disney to check and see if it was ITC "nope" (using a generic) and noticed Disney even though being a commercial only data stream set my clock right. Now I wonder if we will be able to set the clock after 1/4 by using some commercial DC streams up there. The DC mystery thickens :eek:

My spare DSR410s will set the clock to GMT on the H2H data stream but the banner that eventually loads says WSNet.

Even my DSR4200V will set GMT on most DCII TPs.

Did some messing with the 4D's clock. If I go to anything on C3 I get Eastern time. If I go to PBS on T4 I get the right time (central zone) plus 3 to 4 minutes. If I go to Disney on a generic, the clock sets right for me. I know a hit would fix it but can't do that now, I'm experimenting with the monthly keys. Seem's all channels send out what they want.

My spare DSR410s will set the clock to GMT on the H2H data stream but the banner that eventually loads says WSNet.

Even my DSR4200V will set GMT on most DCII TPs.
You don't want to sell one of those, do you?

I'm not sure how it knows the correct time zone.

When it's a authorized hit it sets your location, the clock is probably set by zip code. Without the location set it don't know what to do :eek: Too bad we can't build a interface box to go in the coax line connected to a PC and enter our own data that way. That would be killer.

I lost my Skyvison 410 myself to a dead battery. I have 2 others left that I bought for peanuts and would have to pay the fee to use on W5. I'm still thinking about for the future depending how the generics work out on the HITS system with the 4D on my 905 and 922. I had another cheap one that another member here bought almost 2 years ago.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)