This years Super bowl did you enjoy it?

IcEWoLF

SatelliteGuys Master
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 31, 2006
Nevada
I thought this years Super Bowl was just....a waste..it was no fun.
I think i liked the Eagles vs Patriots game better than this.

Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME!
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
The first quarter was good, bu went downhill quickly from there.

I worked on SatelliteGuys with the TV on and managed to install 600 new games to the arcade which was more interesting then the rest of the game.

bhelms

Retired & lovin' it!
Lifetime Supporter
Feb 26, 2006
Central PA
I enjoyed it primarily because I was for the first time able to receive it in HD! Our local CBS affiliate just threw the switch a week before. Some tweaking on my OTA antenna allowed me to receive it reasonably well. Some dropouts but otherwise very watchable.

I think Manning finally got the recognition he deserves. Other than that I thought the game was unexciting...

Ramy

The Star Wars Collector Podcast
Supporting Founder
Jan 27, 2004
Here
It was real football. Is this game supposed to be perfect with no turnovers? I don't think so.

RandallA

Supporting Founder
Supporting Founder
Dec 13, 2004
San Francisco Bay Area
Did I enjoy it? Not really. I got rear ended in a parking lot by some kid just before I went to the Super Bowl party at my friends. He didn't have proof of insurance. So after what happened, I wouldn't have enjoyed any SB, even if the 49ers were playing.

Peter Parker

Formerly Geronimo
Supporting Founder
Lifetime Supporter
Sep 9, 2003
I can't say that it was a barn burner but it was not bad. It was not out of reach for either team until near the end. Considering the conditions it was OK. I suppose that the Bears offense wasa letdown but it has been erratic all year long.

Paul Wozniak

SatelliteGuys Master
Oct 26, 2005
Hamtramck,MI
Two tickets to the Super Bowl - - - $1200

Round trip airfare and hotel package - - $2500

watching game on the concession stand monitor and drinking beer to escape the pouring rain - - $10 a cup

Realizing you could have been warm and dry, watching the same game from your recliner on your widescreen in HD for the cost of a case of beer - - PRICELESS!

CopyChief

SatelliteGuys Guru
Feb 21, 2005
I had a good time with friends (and some new friends) at a party. The game was an afterthought, and from what I saw it seemed rightfully so. I used to work in advertising so I wanted to pay particular attention to the commercials. Those were a letdown, too.

Further proof that there's nothing more important (or more rewarding) than having good friends!

Tony1097

SatelliteGuys Pro
May 4, 2006
I thought it was a good game. both teams were in it most of the game, it rained the whole time, there was a kickoff return for a TD, it had a little bit of everything really... did I mention I love a game played in the rain and snow? Last year's Super Bowl would of been great if that stadium wasn't domed! (It was snowing like crazy in Detroit that day)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)