Thought this game in SD only crap was over

thebrewman

Original poster
Oct 10, 2009
Saint Louis
Having people over for a get together and put the cardinals cubs game on here in St Louis and it is only available in SD (checked all alternate channels and none available). So thought we would put the Blues game on and it also is SD only. This is probably the final straw for me with DISH, very frustrating!!

Last edited:
Based on the DISH My Game Finder, tomorrow's St. Louis-Chicago game at 1pm CT will also be SD only...

Not sure why it's SD only tonight. The HD feed has no programming...I was similarly frustrated to see no HD. Couldn't tell which channel feed is on the alternate 442 but it was blacked out for me (since I'm in the Cardinals home area). Tomorrow's game is in HD on 440 but I assume it too will be blacked out.

Totally agree! I hate it when last year's National League Champions can't get an HD feed for one of their games. Can't understand why we are blacked out on the alt channel.

Tomorrow's game is in HD on an alternate channel (412-28), but since my Hopper let me set the timer, I'm going to assume it will be available.

Cubs/Cards HD game is on 442. Blues/Stars HD game on 416

Not sure why I am blacked out on the Cards game. Unless something has changed this year we usually get Cards, Rangers and Astros games in Tulsa.

Astros/Rangers are on local OTA tonight

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

Cubs/Cards HD game is on 442. Blues/Stars HD game on 416

Not sure why I am blacked out on the Cards game. Unless something has changed this year we usually get Cards, Rangers and Astros games in Tulsa.

Astros/Rangers are on local OTA tonight

Cubs/Cards game is also on 418 (FS Midwest). Blues/Stars game is on 460 (for FS Midwest Plus). Blues/Stars on 416 is the Dallas feed (FS Southwest).

I signed up for the Multi-Sport Pack to watch the Cardinals since I'm in the home area in OKC so I'm able to watch the 418 SD feed but not the 442 HD feed (like you mentioned in Tulsa)

Well 418 sd is missing. Normally FS Midwest is unlocked for Tulsa dma for Cards games. Royals should be too. I just found that game unlocked on 458 in sd and showing as FS Midwest.

I normally have ppv sports channels blocked out of guide. There are several sd games in that block tonight.

This shouldn't be a problem going forward as nba regular season is ending

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

Having people over for a get together and put the cardinals cubs game on here in St Louis and it is only available in SD (checked all alternate channels and none available). So thought we would put the Blues game on and it also is SD only. This is probably the final straw for me with DISH, very frustrating!!
I just went to the game and hit the search button. Found the game in HD in no time, just have to look a little.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts