Thoughts on Fox's Justice

I would hate to see it go since it does have quite a different way of doing L&O. I agree Fox has been getting killed these days and LOST has not even started yet. I still wondering if fox decided to pull off "Happy Hour". Now that they will soon going into baseball playoffs, fox will take a rest.

I finally saw last week's episode of Justice. It was a civil case, and I liked the episode a lot, even though its not normal that criminal defense firms do civil cases - but it showed a little diversity in the show.

It goes on baseball hiatus this week, and according to epguides is scheduled to come back on November 1. There are apparently three more episodes slated, but without dates.

We'll see if it manages to survive. Although with Fox's dismal ratings across the board, they'll have to keep some stuff, otherwise they won't have anything to show.

They finally LOST a case! (And of course, the guy was actually innocent). I liked this episode, but it only scored a 4.2/8. Four more episodes throughout the November sweeps, including one with a guest-role from Jane Seymour. I have to say that Jerry Bruckheimer does some good stuff. I am just hoping this lasts longer than E-Ring.

Finally saw Monday's episode. Another good civil case; I like how they are having this firm deal with more than celebrated murder/rapes. The show is good, and deserves more than a limited audience. Its one of the better things on FOX.

Waiting a long time for them to lose a case and the guy was innocent!
I do not know whether it will stay longer than E-Ring. E-Ring was good and was axed by NBC because of low ratings. Fox may do the same to Justice. They already changed the schedule and hope that it may get a bigger audience after Prison Break. I can see that if it does not actually do good in this schedule (monday's after PB), Fox may ax it..

Waiting a long time for them to lose a case and the guy was innocent!
I do not know whether it will stay longer than E-Ring. E-Ring was good and was axed by NBC because of low ratings. Fox may do the same to Justice. They already changed the schedule and hope that it may get a bigger audience after Prison Break. I can see that if it does not actually do good in this schedule (monday's after PB), Fox may ax it..

Perhaps, but Fox ratings have been weak across the board. And I am not sure how that will come into play. If it gets axed, I am sure Bruckenheimer will come back with something good next year. I do miss E-Ring though.

Justice is gone... temporarily or for good. Not for sure yet. I hope it comes back, but am not counting on it.

Here is the news from The Futon Critic:

FOX has confirmed its latest wave of scheduling changes as "Justice" has been pulled for the remainder of its November sweeps period.

Repeats of "House" will fill the Monday, 9:00/8:00c hour effective immediately ("Forever" on November 13, "All In" on November 20 and the previously announced "Meaning" on November 27).

The show's most-recent airing averaged a distant fourth place among adults 18-49 (a 1.9 rating according to preliminary Nielsen data, barely half of its "Prison Break" lead-in's 3.5 rating) making the development not much of a surprise.

"Justice" then is expected to rejoin the schedule in December however no firm dates were given. The network previously announced its "2006 Billboard Music Awards" coverage for December 4, meaning the earliest "Justice" could return - barring a time slot change - is December 11.

Return from the dead...

We have heard conflicting reports about the demise of Justice. Initially it was pulled from Sweeps; with reports of it coming back in December. Then there were reports it was gone for good.

Well... it is on the program guide for tonight again, with another new episode. I suspect we'll see the remaining episodes they filmed, then adios.

But for those (like me) who like it -- get the DVR ready, its on tonight...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)