Status
Not open for further replies.

Peter Parker

Formerly Geronimo
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Lifetime Supporter
Sep 9, 2003
I am having a problem with my yahoo account and can't locate an article on their site that deals with it or an email address. Folks here are often helpful in the se situations. Can anyone provide me with a real live email address for this email provider?

BTW I would rather not go into the specific problem. I would much rather discuss it with Yahoo.

There is no email address I am aware of, other than you being signed in and going to the help section and filling in the response page. Here is their support phone number;
(866) 562-7219

I have gone into the support page and done the email, they got back to me the next day with information.

I see the support page but all I see are links to articles nota place to aska new specific question. Am i looking in the wrong place?

Apparently yahoo no longer offers the kind of support I am looking for. Thanks anyway

I got a form email sending me back to the website to read articles. It seems they simply do not answer individual questions.

I tried that as well and wound up with the articles again. I did a Google search and it conforms that they do not answer individual questions.

Thanks to all for trying to help. I will find a way to deal with the problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)