Status
Not open for further replies.

phlatwound

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 25, 2007
Goosapeak Junction
What happened to the nav buttons that appeared near the bottom of the page when viewing threads?

I think they said something like "Previous Thread" and "Next Thread" maybe?

Is it a forum issue or maybe a browser problem on my end?

Am using Chrome here, thanks.

I see them on mine,prev/# of pages/next,I think it only shows if there's more than 1 page in the thread.
I'm using Pale Moon (basically Firefox),SatGuys default,no sticky.

Thanks waylew.

Are the buttons you are talking about on the bottom left side of the page? I can see the ones on the bottom left, the ones that "disappeared" were on the bottom right.

I'm leaning towards a browser issue now, this thing seemed to coincide with me getting a Google Chrome message when I initiate a new browser window that says something like "Google Chrome will soon stop supporting Windows XP/Vista, and no longer issue updates".

Yes, I am still using XP. :oops:

Yeah I see the ones on the left,I don't recall seeing any on the right but that doesn't mean they weren't there.:biggrin
I retired the XP box a couple months ago,was old and slow anyway,still using the Vista box for some stuff,running 7 on this one.So far been avoiding 10 like the plague,but I might try it on another one I have sitting on the floor before the "free" runs out.Just have to be in the mood for the aggravation of installing new and the set up,and it always seems to be aggravating.;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts