Status
Not open for further replies.

phlatwound

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 25, 2007
Goosapeak Junction
Starting about a week or so ago I noticed that the thread navigation buttons near the bottom of the page that previously had shown the titles of the Previous and Next Threads had changed to:

<< Previous Thread l Next Thread >>

I typically read all the newly posted threads in the FTA sections from bottom to top of each forum but.......

Since that change occurred, now when I read to the end of a thread, and then hit the "Next Thread" button, sometimes it does go to the next thread, but other times (randomly it seems) it will go to a thread that I have already read that is down below the "newly posted" threads.

The same thing happens when I attempt starting at the top of the newly posted threads and attempt to navigate down the list, sometimes it will go to the next "Previous Thread", other times it will jump randomly to a already read thread that is down the list somewhere.

I have noticed this happen in the past (navigation buttons changing to << Previous Thread l Next Thread >> instead of showing thread titles) but never had the navigation issues before.

Running the latest version of Firefox, XP Home and dumped all my temp files and cookies.

Any ideas?

Thanks. :)

We were doing some testing with vBulletin / vBSEO and in our testing it was suggested to turn off that feature (as well as a bunch other)

When we were done with our tests I forgot to turn that one back on.

It's fixed now. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)