Throw Scott a Bone

gpflepsen

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Sep 8, 2003
SE NE
Everyone here benefits from following and participating here at SatelliteGuys.us. Now that the 811 is going for a ridiculous price of less than $200, a lot of us are financially benefiting from this site if we buy an 811.

I'd like to say thanks to Scott for breaking this to us, for without his effort we'd be buying the 811 for $400. Undoubtedly, the Store is taking somewhat of a hit and losing 811 sales because of this.

I'm already a pub member but I will make another donation to this site to express my gratitude.

Perhaps others with this direct 811 benefit will consider doing likewise.

Thanks for your support.

I am just happy that I can help people out. The purpose of SatelliteGuys.US is for people to get the most out of their Satellite Systems.

If we can help people save money thats a bonus. Yes this deal took away some money that would have come in via the store, but ultimately I think reporting this special was the correct thing to do.

Thanks again for the support it is appreciated!

:D

Satellite Bone!

sol2.jpg

I agree with gpflepsen. I haven't pulled the trigger on the 811 deal yet, but I would like to also thank Scott for providing on all this great info and saving us lots of money.

Where can I make donation or become a PUB member? I didn't see a link on the homepage.

styxfix said:
I agree with gpflepsen. I haven't pulled the trigger on the 811 deal yet, but I would like to also thank Scott for providing on all this great info and saving us lots of money.

Where can I make donation or become a PUB member? I didn't see a link on the homepage.

At the bottom of this thread, you will see something that looks like a Visa card and says DONATE inside of it. Click it and you're on your way. Looking forward to seeing you in the pub.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)