Thursday March 2nd, Broadcast Networks HDTV Program Guide!

dfergie

Proud Staff Member
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Thursday, March 2, 2006

(All times Eastern)

07:00AM
  • abcdt_15.gif
    ABC HD East: Good Morning America - Gisele Bündchen; the top car picks for 2006. *
    ananew5.gif
  • dt2a_15.gif
    PBS HD: Jakers! The Adventures of Piggley Winks: Ferny Gets a Crush (Children's)
08:30AM
  • dt2a_15.gif
    PBS HD: It's a Big Big World: Ant Ray Vision; Moving On Up (Children's)
09:00AM
  • dt2a_15.gif
    PBS HD: Window to the Sea (Special)
12:00PM
  • dt2a_15.gif
    PBS HD: Inside Passage (Special)
12:30PM
  • cbsdt_15.gif
    CBS HD East: The Young and the Restless (Soaps)
    ananew5.gif
4:00PM
  • dt2a_15.gif
    PBS HD: The Quilt Makers of Gee's Bend (Special)
05:30PM
  • dt2a_15.gif
    PBS HD: Smart Gardening (House/Garden)
06:30PM
  • dt2a_15.gif
    PBS HD: How to Cook Everything: Bittman Takes on America's Chefs: Kerry Simon (Cooking)
07:00PM
  • dt2a_15.gif
    PBS HD: Rick Steves' Europe: French Riviera: Uniquely Chic (Travel)
08:00PM
  • abcdt_15.gif
    ABC HD East: Sweet Home Alabama **+ (2002, Comedy)
    ananew5.gif
  • fox_15.gif
    Fox HD East: American Idol (Reality)
    ananew5.gif
  • upndt_15.gif
    UPN HD: Everybody Hates Chris: Everybody Hates the Gout Chris attempts to hide a bad grade from his parents. TV-PG *
    ananew5.gif
  • wbndt_15.gif
    WB HD: Smallville: Splinter (Action / Ad)(Repeat)
  • dt2a_15.gif
08:30PM
  • upndt_15.gif
    UPN HD: Love, Inc.: Curb Your Enthusiasm Francine tries to change Denise's new boyfriend for her. TV-PG *
    ananew5.gif
09:00PM
  • cbsdt_15.gif
    CBS HD East: CSI: Crime Scene Investigation: Up In Smoke (Crime)
    ananew5.gif
  • nbcdt_15.gif
    NBC HD East: My Name Is Earl: Didn't Pay Taxes Earl decides to make up for failing to pay his taxes in the past. TV-14 *
    ananew5.gif
  • upndt_15.gif
    UPN HD: Eve: Rules of Engagement Shelly realizes she misses Grant, but when they meet for lunch she finds that he has moved on. TV-PG *
    ananew5.gif
09:30PM
  • nbcdt_15.gif
    NBC HD East: The Office: Dwight's Speech When Dwight is asked to give a speech, he turns to Michael for help. TV-14 *
    ananew5.gif
  • upndt_15.gif
    UPN HD: Cuts: Class Dismissed When Kevin begins dating a doctor, he tends to her every need. TV-PG *
    ananew5.gif
10:00PM
  • cbsdt_15.gif
    CBS HD East: Without a Trace: The Little Things (Crime)
    ananew5.gif
  • nbcdt_15.gif
    NBC HD East: ER: Darfur (Drama)
    ananew5.gif
11:00PM
  • dt2a_15.gif
11:30PM
  • cbsdt_15.gif
    CBS HD East: Late Show With David Letterman - Singer Harry Connick Jr. TV-PG *
    ananew5.gif
  • nbcdt_15.gif
    NBC HD East: The Tonight Show With Jay Leno - Actress Salma Hayek; Olympic medalist Apolo Anton Ohno; Rhett Miller performs. TV-14 *
    ananew5.gif
12:00AM
  • cbsdt_15.gif
    CBS HD East: Late Show With David Letterman - Singer Harry Connick Jr. TV-PG *
    ananew5.gif
  • nbcdt_15.gif
    NBC HD East: The Tonight Show With Jay Leno - Actress Salma Hayek; Olympic medalist Apolo Anton Ohno; Rhett Miller performs. TV-14 *
    ananew5.gif
12:30AM
  • nbcdt_15.gif
    NBC HD East: Late Night With Conan O'Brien - Sports announcer Bob Costas; actress Jenna Fischer; comic Dwayne Perkins. TV-14 *
    ananew5.gif
2:00AM
  • nbcdt_15.gif
    NBC HD East: The Tonight Show With Jay Leno - Actress Lindsay Lohan; comic Dane Cook; Juelz Santana performs. TV-14 (Repeat)
2:30AM
  • dt2a_15.gif
    PBS HD: Smart Gardening (House/Garden)
3:00AM
  • nbcdt_15.gif
    NBC HD East: Late Night With Conan O'Brien - Actress Nicollette Sheridan; actor Steve Coogan; Aimee Mann performs. TV-14 (Repeat)

My Name is Earl keeps me hooked every thursday. I can't believe that each episode has been so good and the story quite interested and laughable. Last night Earl puts the government on his list as he did not pay taxes on a asbestos job he did with his brother. If you look at the condition of the job they were doing that in itself makes you laugh. But he goes through all kinds of problems trying to pay the debt. This show is the best show on Network TV and it is the only show I actually watch LIVE. I can't believe that they are so ingenious about the scripts.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts