Tiger holds share of lead in Abu Dhabi

Come on Salsa...we all know you love Phil; it's time to shed your Tiger stripes and jump aboard the P-Train. Phil is a good guy - that's why he's a fan favorite. :)

Besides, Tiger ain't "winning" anything until he seeks professional counseling or unleashes his inner-Sheen that has been dormant since receiving a 9-iron smackdown and subsequent 100M beatdown. There's just not much smile in a toothless tiger.

Also, I didn't think Phil had a forced smile...looked like a big toothy $#!7-eating grin IMO. :D

Sent from my HTC EVO using SatelliteGuys App

Sorry... Phil has not done enough FOR ME to like him yet. Besides, Phil HIMSELF said that 'only Tiger brings this "A game" out of him' .... IF only Tiger can do that... well, not much you can say there. As far as emotions go, the ONLY thing that looked like unforced emotion to me was when he grinded teeth after sinking a long putt for par when Tiger birdied from the sand on the par-3 12 or 13th. Then the forced "they like me, they really, really like me" smile came out.

As far as Tiger "ain't winning anything yet"...that will only be determined done the line.

While most DISLIKE Tiger for what he did in his personal life... I could really and truly care less about his personal life.

Think about this....since his troubles, Tiger has done little to no winning...and is more than likely now ranked in the top 20 after his recent finishes in the last 4 or 5 months. WHAT has impeded Phil from putting himself in the top 5 during Tiger's problems? In fact, his ranking went DOWN since Tiger left...and ONLY when Tiger came back, was he able to win.

Phil got off to a good start winning the 2010 Masters, but after that his play has been lackluster to inconsistent with having achieved only one other win in 2011 before his victory yesterday. Sure, he's had a couple good rounds in several tournaments...but that's not good enough to beat the talented youngsters out there. Coming into the season I honestly didn't know what Phil had left in the tank. He's 41 and, unlike the proverbial Rollings Stones smash hit, time is not on his side when it comes to winning on the PGA Tour. I hope that I'm wrong, but the odds of Phil winning a major and more than 1 or 2 more tour events are not good. He's getting old.

Speaking of getting old...did anyone get a look at Tiger's hair when he removed his cap after the yesterday's round? Tiger ought to shave it all off because he looked like Rocco Mediate had been practicing with his short irons off of Tiger's divot laden gourd. At this point Tiger would look a thousand times shaving it off.

riffjim4069 said:
Speaking of getting old...did anyone get a look at Tiger's hair when he removed his cap after the yesterday's round? Tiger ought to shave it all off because he looked like Rocco Mediate had been practicing with his short irons off of Tiger's divot laden gourd. At this point Tiger would look a thousand times shaving it off.

Yep...that what did... ;-)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts