tiger woods in car crash

From his website but I think his lawyer helped him write this.

Well, if it was indeed his lawyer talking, it's even more reason to halt on the "rumors". I don't think a lawyer would make this statement if he could be later implicated of such wrongdoing...

....the many false, unfounded and malicious rumors that are currently circulating about my family and me are irresponsible.

Well, if it was indeed his lawyer talking, it's even more reason to halt on the "rumors". I don't think a lawyer would make this statement if he could be later implicated of such wrongdoing...
It was written in such a way to say something while saying nothing.

Man , You guys are way to sensitive. Don't read my post and ignore me then. Wow. Instead of posting about what happen you get mad when some post facts. It's not gossip at all. Tiger is not telling the truth. If it only happened inside his house and the police didn't get involved I would say you're correct. But that's not what happened.
:p:D

Wrong. FHP has a duty to investigate this . ESPN said this morning that Tiger uses his image to sell products so we have the right to know if he lied about the accident. I agree.

NO! NO! NO!

You don't have the right to know anything about this matter. What you have is the morbid curiosity of wanting to peer into someone's private life.(Sadly a lot of people do)

I don't give a damn what he(Woods) uses his image to sell.

If his sponsors are offended by his silence or actions they can drop him, possibly with cause.

If you as a patron of possible products Woods hawks, have any rights it's the right to not buy any of the products Woods is pitching.

A right/demand to know the story?

Absolutely not.

Last edited:
NO! NO! NO!

You don't have the right to know anything about this matter. What you have is the morbid curiosity of wanting to peer into someone's private life.(Sadly a lot of people do)

I don't give a damn what he uses his image to sell.

If his sponsors are offended by his silence, they can drop him possibly with cause.

If you as a patron of possible products Woods hawks, have any rights it's the right to not buy any of the products Woods is pitching.

Absolutely not.
:up:up:up Couldn't have said it better myself.

He will get it from his fans. But not from reporters and the news media. They have a job to do.

So its really the reporters and news medias job to get into someones personal life just because they play a sport?

No the real reporters and real news media should be concentrating on the troop surge to afghanastain, or the medical bill, or a hundred other things.. Not that tiger woods hit a tree in his car.

Not trying to get political here (lord knows the management of this site will not let adults have an adult conversation) but the news media really is the problem here and so is the American public. I mean more people know about tiger woods accident then know about the debate to add more troops to the war or the healthcare bill or any other number of things that really matter to us. More people knew Anna Nicole died then Ted Kennedy...

Its ridiculous where we put importance..

Id love to tell CNN, FOX, etc to stop reporting on this trash and let the gossip rags do the reporting, but hey CNN, FOX are in business to make money. And idiots eat this stuff up.

Tiger announced he's done golfing for the rest of the year. I bet you won't see him for months. I would say let his wife fill in for him at the charity event but I don't know if I would trust her with a golf club in her hand.

So its really the reporters and news medias job to get into someones personal life just because they play a sport?

No the real reporters and real news media should be concentrating on the troop surge to afghanastain, or the medical bill, or a hundred other things.. Not that tiger woods hit a tree in his car.

Not trying to get political here (lord knows the management of this site will not let adults have an adult conversation) but the news media really is the problem here and so is the American public. I mean more people know about tiger woods accident then know about the debate to add more troops to the war or the healthcare bill or any other number of things that really matter to us. More people knew Anna Nicole died then Ted Kennedy...

Its ridiculous where we put importance..

Id love to tell CNN, FOX, etc to stop reporting on this trash and let the gossip rags do the reporting, but hey CNN, FOX are in business to make money. And idiots eat this stuff up.

as soon as woods became a celebrity, his personal life became public scrutiny, whether we like it or agree with it.

as for reporters, their job is to report the truth...benn there, did that for almost 25 years.

so many of you keep missing the issue here i could care less if he was cheating on his wife and i could care less if she clunked him a few times with a golf club. if there is a concerted effort to cover up a crime, yes, i said a crime and not a traffic accident, then the press and law enforcement have an obligation to uncover that. he doesn't get a free ride because he is tiger woods. if i did it or you did it, we would be expected to pay for our crime with jail time.

can i make myself any clearer here?

as soon as woods became a celebrity, his personal life became public scrutiny, whether we like it or agree with it.

as for reporters, their job is to report the truth...benn there, did that for almost 25 years.

so many of you keep missing the issue here i could care less if he was cheating on his wife and i could care less if she clunked him a few times with a golf club. if there is a concerted effort to cover up a crime, yes, i said a crime and not a traffic accident, then the press and law enforcement have an obligation to uncover that. he doesn't get a free ride because he is tiger woods. if i did it or you did it, we would be expected to pay for our crime with jail time.

can i make myself any clearer here?

Well then what Crime is so important the entire news industry has to jump on it? He has committed no crimes, it was a traffic accident and that is all ANY evidence reports to. A traffic accident. By Law woods is not required to say or do ANYTHING in regards to the accident. All he has to do is show proof of insurance, registration and his license. Other then that he is required to make 0 statement. There was nothing but a traffic violation committed here and I am sorry if you think this is news and that a reporter who is there is doing a 'great' job at being a reporter you are a mistaken.

This story is nothing but entertainment, its not news and no where near news worthy. The reporters who cover this kind of stuff do not deserve the title "reporter".

And if you and I did the same thing tiger did, it would of been over by now. We would of got our ticket for wreckless driving (or no ticket depends on the officer) and wed be done with it. Our insurance companies would handle the damages and wed be on to the rest of our lives. We would not be in jail. We would not be hounded by the police.

And I agree when he became a celebrity he knew what to expect from the Gossip mags... But CNN, FOX, NBC, CBS etc are not gossip rags. Or are they...

Well then what Crime is so important the entire news industry has to jump on it? He has committed no crimes, it was a traffic accident and that is all ANY evidence reports to. A traffic accident. By Law woods is not required to say or do ANYTHING in regards to the accident. All he has to do is show proof of insurance, registration and his license. Other then that he is required to make 0 statement. There was nothing but a traffic violation committed here and I am sorry if you think this is news and that a reporter who is there is doing a 'great' job at being a reporter you are a mistaken.

This story is nothing but entertainment, its not news and no where near news worthy. The reporters who cover this kind of stuff do not deserve the title "reporter".

And if you and I did the same thing tiger did, it would of been over by now. We would of got our ticket for wreckless driving (or no ticket depends on the officer) and wed be done with it. Our insurance companies would handle the damages and wed be on to the rest of our lives. We would not be in jail. We would not be hounded by the police.

And I agree when he became a celebrity he knew what to expect from the Gossip mags... But CNN, FOX, NBC, CBS etc are not gossip rags. Or are they...
But you forget. If the hospital said his injuries didn't come from the accident in the car then they need to look at that part of it.

:up
NO! NO! NO!

I don't give a damn what he(Woods) uses his image to sell.

If his sponsors are offended by his silence or actions they can drop him, possibly with cause.

Absolutely not.

Great post!!! Agreed 100%!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)