tiger woods in car crash

No he's not. He's Cablinasian. And golf has never been racist either. If you're good, you play.

WHAT????!!! There has NEVER been racism in golf??!!

ROFLMAO:haha:river

I have NO IDEA what planet you are from....none what so ever.

AND, he is is HALF black and half and half Asian. That beautiful word of "cablinasian" is just asn abbreviation fo his mix.

WHAT????!!! There has NEVER been racism in golf??!!

ROFLMAO:haha:river

I have NO IDEA what planet you are from....none what so ever.

AND, he is is HALF black and half and half Asian. That beautiful word of "cablinasian" is just asn abbreviation fo his mix.
Ok. Name one person who has had the talent that has never been allowed to compete in golf. Just one will do.

And for him being half black Tiger has never embraced it In fact if you have friends that are African-American like I do you won't hear many good things about Tiger from them. They don't like him. They don't like that he doesn't support any African-American causes. He also never dates African American women.

:rolleyes:there's never been racism in golf????? WAKE UP!!!! Inform yourself before posting garbage like this.
:rolleyes:

I ask you the same question. Name one person who had the talent to play that's been banned from playing the game. The truth is you need to like the sport to play it.

I am curious.... you know this how? :confused:

Unless he grewup during jim crow, whites only, seperate but "equal" like I did in the south "Texas" during the 1960's being call a "ni**er" to my face in school when they were forced by the feds to intergrate and threatened with dead if you even looked at a white girl. This kid has lead a totally sheltered life, nothing wrong with that but lets not get silly and use words that have real meaning in history.

how about all of those private country clubs which are still lilly white?
Even whites can't join a "private " country club. Baseball had racism. Real Racism. They stopped players who had talent from playing Major League Baseball. Golf didn't stop any person of any race from playing the game. To be honest it was a white man game because they could afford it at that time. They also enjoyed it. Do other races really want to play Golf today? I don't see it. You can't force it. You either like it or you don't. NASCAR is another good example.

Can someone explain how not playing competitively now is going to keep Tiger from screwing the pancake house waitress around the corner?

Can someone explain how not playing competitively now is going to keep Tiger from screwing the pancake house waitress around the corner?
Let's get something straight...this guys name is Eldrick and not Tiger. In other news, Proctor & Gamble/Gillette has dropped Eldrick from the payrole...AT&T is "evaluating its relationship with Woods"...and Accenture dropped the image of Woods from their website.

Corporate sponsors and lawyers will be busy reviewing their options due to the morals clause in most endorsement contracts

This is going to have a significant impact on Professional Golf...

Racism in golf? Not sure about that. I am not aware of anyone being not allowed to play in the PGA or other professional golf organizations because of race, but then again, I have not followed it that closely in the past.

Now there have been people not being allowed to join private country clubs, but that is hardly limited to race or gender. As the previous poster said, most white men couldnt get in either.

Based on that, I dont see it as racism in the game of golf itself. If one wants to make a case of racism at some clubs there might be a point there, but even then it is debatable, and in 99% of cases probably not true.

Again though, I am only not aware of it, if anyone has any links to show otherwise I would be glad to see it.

WHERE was it reported that he has a drug problem?

Here:
Tiger Woods: Sex on drugs? - BostonHerald.com

Here:
Tiger Woods Took Drugs, Alcohol? Vicodin, Ambien, Alcohol Were Suspected, Report Says

It doesn't take much to google Tiger Woods and Ambien/drugs

[ame="http://www.google.com/search?q=tiger+woods+drugs&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:eek:fficial&client=firefox-a"]tiger woods drugs - Google Search[/ame]

Here's an article from '07 where Golf.com alleges he is taking PED's:

http://www.golf.com/golf/tours_news/article/0,28136,1648325,00.html

I'm taking odds that the guy is hedging his bet here. How long it takes to decide if it's worth dumping the wife, lose a bank of cash and dusting of the black book.

That is the Tiger Woods I see.

No big deal, just don't be a married man and sell the public on what a family guy you are. Shame shame, we know your name.

Ok. Name one person who has had the talent that has never been allowed to compete in golf. Just one will do.

And for him being half black Tiger has never embraced it In fact if you have friends that are African-American like I do you won't hear many good things about Tiger from them. They don't like him. They don't like that he doesn't support any African-American causes. He also never dates African American women.

And you think a tournament/country club would ADMIT that they were not allowing folks that are not white??!! LOL!! You DO remember Hall W. Thompson, founder of the Shoal Creek Country Club near Birmingham, Ala., the site of the 1990 Professional Golfers' Association Championship, that ''we don't discriminate in every other area except the blacks, ''......yeah....no racism in golf.....:rolleyes:

I find it very interest that you say he does not support "african american causes", yet his foundation has helped almost 10 million children....and I am pretty sure that those kids are from lower income families...which I am sure, it includes plenty of poor black, latino, asian and children from all walks of life.

All WONDERFUL questions, assumptions or allegations....no proof. This is not like baseball where a whole bunch were caught red handed....

And you think a tournament/country club would ADMIT that they were not allowing folks that are not white??!! LOL!! You DO remember Hall W. Thompson, founder of the Shoal Creek Country Club near Birmingham, Ala., the site of the 1990 Professional Golfers' Association Championship, that ''we don't discriminate in every other area except the blacks, ''......yeah....no racism in golf.....:rolleyes:

I find it very interest that you say he does not support "african american causes", yet his foundation has helped almost 10 million children....and I am pretty sure that those kids are from lower income families...which I am sure, it includes plenty of poor black, latino, asian and children from all walks of life.

But not one player with talent has ever been stopped from playing Pro golf. You can't say that about baseball and it's history.

It's official...Accenture dropped Tiger from their payroll. According to tabloid fodder, Woods is being given an ultimate from his wife, "It's golf, or me." Well, it looks like this marriage is over since there is no way Woods will quit golf - nor should he.

Not much new happening with this story until the Masters...

I think we have a right to know this. Do you have a full size poster of Tiger Woods in your bedroom?