tiger woods in car crash

sounds like dcf received a call via their abuse hotline. and they have to investigate all calls received. story said the dcf officials needed sheriff's deputies to help them gain access to isleworth.

Amazing. With ALL that crap OTHER people do that is MUCH worse to their kids....they call DCF on the Woods' .....LOL!:rolleyes:

NEW YORK (AP)- Swiss watch maker Tag Heuer said it will spend the next few weeks assessing its relationship with golfer Tiger Woods.

I am not sure this means they have dropped him. But, I would not be surprised if they did

That's strange. Very strange.

not strange. One of the media outlets reported in a time of domestic strife, there usually is a visit by the state youth/families department to make sure the kids are being taken care of and don't need to be removed from the home temporarily because of parental neglect.

Can someone explain how not playing competitively now is going to keep Tiger from screwing the pancake house waitress around the corner?

It's not. Eldrick is always going to be a horn-dog. If a woman marries him, it's because she hopes she can ignore the infidelity and hang in long enough for the payoff. She'd have to have an IQ below 70 to think that Eldrick would be faithful to her.

The time away from goif is Eldrick's PR department trying to make it seem that he's more concentrating his effort on saving his marriage than he is about playing golf and that he'd return to golf when his marriage problem gets resolved (either back to a secure marriage or divorce papers have been served).

BTW, I've been thinking this Eldrick thing sure gives a new meaning to "get in the hole!". :haha

NEW YORK (AP)- Swiss watch maker Tag Heuer said it will spend the next few weeks assessing its relationship with golfer Tiger Woods.

I am not sure this means they have dropped him. But, I would not be surprised if they did

Hey John, Good to see you again.

Let's add PEDs to the list of problems Tiger must defend himself from:

[ame="http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/news/story?id=4744216"]Report: Doctor who treated Tiger Woods, others had PEDs - ESPN[/ame]

With all this guy did on the side, you have to wonder if the golfing press knew at least a little bit about it (if not a lot), and kept it secret for the 'good of the game'.

Sandra

With all this guy did on the side, you have to wonder if the golfing press knew at least a little bit about it (if not a lot), and kept it secret for the 'good of the game'.

Sandra

They said they did, but overlooked it for the reason you gave.

Report: Doctor who treated Tiger Woods, others had PEDs - ESPN

ESPN just ran a bit on this subject. Thought that it was interesting to see this actually being put on ESPN instead of being swept under the rug like everything else with this guy has been for years now.

What I don't understand is a person's inability to accept the fact that this guy is not who we were led to believe. I've questioned this guy for awhile now. For me this is all the proof that is needed.

For me personally, the crime is leading everyone to believe you are saint, when in fact you are not perfect.

I hope to God there is no relation between Tiger and PED's.

Infidelity in his personal life is one thing and between him and his family, but using PED's will be a disaster if ever proven true. He had the ability to become the greatest golfer in the history of the world. If anything tarnishes what he's done ON THE COURSE, then that will suck, greatly!

Infidelity in his personal life is one thing and between him and his family, but using PED's will be a disaster if ever proven true. He had the ability to become the greatest golfer in the history of the world. If anything tarnishes what he's done ON THE COURSE, then that will suck, greatly!
Well Well Well. So many defending him when it was talked about . Now it might be true.

Decisions, decisions.... I think I'll wait until a few more come forward. Don't want to get locked into a pick this early in the game.... ;)

Sorry....but the ONLY attractive women there are Tiger's wife and the 1st woman that was the 1st woman he was linked to have an affair with. Other than that, the rest look like used and abused trailer park strippers....:rolleyes:

From the same article:

In an e-mail to the AP, Steinberg said: "No one at IMG has ever met or recommended Dr. Galea, nor were we worried about the progress of Tiger's recovery, as the Times falsely reported. The treatment Tiger received is a widely accepted therapy and to suggest some connection with illegality is recklessly irresponsible."

The PGA Tour also released a statement Tuesday, saying, "We have read nothing with respect to the published reports regarding Tiger Woods and Dr. Galea that would suggest a violation of our anti doping policy."

Would I say it's impossile...no....if he is, doesn't the PGA having test for all their golfers?

For me personally, the crime is leading everyone to believe you are saint, when in fact you are not perfect.

That is where you are blaming the wrong people. His handlers, the media, the PGA and the golf fans that have made him him "hollier than thou" person, NOT Tiger.

...and like I have said a million times, the media LOVES to make heroes, but the bigger story is when the heroes fall down from the mountain top.;)

You know, HOW would PEDs help a golfer? I mean distance is not a issue...There are 20...TWENTY golfers that average LONGER driving distance than he does. He is NOT in the top 15 in keeping it on the greens...

...WHAT does PEDs do for a golfer...other than maybe recoup from an injury faster than most....?

Sorry....but the ONLY attractive women there are Tiger's wife and the 1st woman that was the 1st woman he was linked to have an affair with. Other than that, the rest look like used and abused trailer park strippers....:rolleyes:
You don't really believe that the number of women is just 14 do you?

You know, HOW would PEDs help a golfer? I mean distance is not a issue...There are 20...TWENTY golfers that average LONGER driving distance than he does. He is NOT in the top 15 in keeping it on the greens...

...WHAT does PEDs do for a golfer...other than maybe recoup from an injury faster than most....?

I think you nailed it on this one Salsa. I think being big and muscular would actually "hurt" a golfer. Sure distance off the tee is one possible advantage, but other than that, the game relies on touch, finesse and mental toughness.

The only way PED's would help him like you said, was to help him recoup from an injury faster.

BTW, just so everyone's clear, this relationship between Tiger and this Doctor is SO FAR, just an in-direct relationship and nothing more. No accusations or incriminating facts have been released.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts