Tiger Woods to make a Major Announcement today.

Interesting he would have a press conference to talk about it.

i say he's shutting it down for whats left of this year

Agreed. And quite possibly to basically say, "read my lips, I did not have sexual relations with that woman...!" No seriously speaking though, I wouldn't be surprised that he states he was changing something....coach for the 9000th time or agency or he no longer likes blondes and is sticking to brunettes.... LOL!

Last edited:
Maybe its to let us know he got one of them girls pregnant...oh wait the girl would probably do that instead

Tiger comes out and says "there is no way I got ______________ pregnant. I'm gay"

I don't know if anyone enjoys my jokes, but I slay myself. :)

My guess is that he has agreed to replace Charlie Sheen in 2 1/2 Men and that Kutcher has been ousted. As it turns out, CBS executives decided they needed someone with Tiger blood. :rolleyes:

His lawyer, Fred G. Sanford, told him to "Dummy up."

It looks like the addiction to be the center of attention is harder to get over than to stop f***ing a new exotic dancer every night.

Deserved misery...

Diogen.

OK, so any word on why the false rumor of a Press Conference? The timing seems a bit odd if you ask my opinion. Anyway, several articles are popping-up in the mainstream news:

Tiger Woods never received performance-enhancing drugs from Dr. Anthony Galea: attorney

Truth and Rumors: Lawyer says Tiger never received illegal drugs from Galea - Press Tent

Tom Watson Is Concerned for Tiger Woods

Tiger is in the news because we're just days away from another Major and, despite the injury, is still the biggest name in golf. As for who started the rumors of the press conference, announcing "major news", I have no idea. But if I had to guess, it was desperate fans looking for something to talk about.

Tiger is in the news because we're just days away from another Major and, despite the injury, is still the biggest name in golf. As for who started the rumors of the press conference, announcing "major news", I have no idea. But if I had to guess, it was desperate fans looking for something to talk about.

I guess it's all a matter of perspective. The folks across the pond are buzzing at all the hot young superstars playing on the European Tour...especially Rory McIlroy. Stateside we have a talented crop of young golfers, but collectively they are not producing results like they should be. Back in the 70s/80s I remember how popular tennis was when we had Connors and McEnroe...only to have fans go into hibernation until the arrival of Sampras, Agassi and Chang. Tennis in the US is currently on life support since we dont have anyone close the caliber of those I just mentioned. The same goes with golf. Right now the fans are waiting for someone to cheer for.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts