Tiger Woods Will Play Masters

As HD said, it's all about crowd and media control. The Masters is extremely unique in the way they control this, a perfect place for Woods to make his return. It's not necessarily about winning, it's about controlling his exposure.
Yeah, I saw and agree with that. I just know how special the majors are, specifically the Masters, to Eldrick and how his performance there will be important to him.

Might as well leave it to a later tournament to face today's new golf fan... :D

20682.jpg

No reason he shouldn't play. He broke no laws nor violated any PGA rules.
I agree. In this case, he has violated no PGA rules that would prohibit him from playing in any tournament. Besides, laws are made by man. I've made thousands of laws over the years, but nobody gives a damn. The problem is with enforcement. ;)

Yeah, I saw and agree with that. I just know how special the majors are, specifically the Masters, to Eldrick and how his performance there will be important to him.

Might as well leave it to a later tournament to face today's new golf fan... :D

happy_gilmore.jpeg
Hey, that looks like a photo off the "Happy Gilmore" fan club. :D To be honest, a "perfect sport" may be a morph of Hockey and Golf...with perhaps a little MMA action on the 18th green.:)

Can you image Mrs. Woods taking a niblick to Eldrick on the course? Too funny!:D

Hey, that looks like a photo off the "Happy Gilmore" fan club. :D To be honest, a "perfect sport" may be a morph of Hockey and Golf...with perhaps a little MMA action on the 18th green.:)

Can you image Mrs. Woods taking a niblick to Eldrick on the course? Too funny!:D
Better yet, imagine all the old "friends" Eldrick can catch up with now that he's going back on tour....

image-9-for-golf-wags-gallery-331173816.jpg

Golf is the easiest sporting event for a fan to make an ass of himself at because of the mandatory silence and its focus on one individual at a time. I can't remember the last time that Woods took a full swing at a ball when some jackass didn't yell. "Get in the hole!". They even yell it on Par 5 tee shots. Leaving the obvious double entendre aside, there is no way that he can swing a club 50 times a round and not have at least one jerk try to win his own 15 minutes of fame at Tiger's expense.

Last edited:
Golf is the easiest sporting event for a fan to make an ass of himself at because of the mandatory silence and its focus on one individual at a time. I can't remember the last time that Woods took a full swing at a ball wehen some jackass didn't yell. "Get in the hole!". They even yell it on Par 5 tee shots. Leaving the obvious double entendre aside, there is no way that he can swing a club 50 times a round and not have at least one jerk try to win his own 15 minutes of fame at Tiger's expense.
The only thing worse than the yahoo yelling "Get in the hole!" is his twin yahoo screaming "You da man!". :(

Surprisingly, I have ever heard a woman jackass yelling such nonsense.

No more outburst from Tiger on the course. He will have to behave like the others behave. And this is some of what I heard when I was at Bay Hill back in 2008. And this was just what made it on air. Tiger Woods Fans can be real jerks.

Last edited by a moderator:
No more outburst from Tiger on the course. He will have to behave like the others behave. And this is some of what I heard when I was at Bay Hill back in 2008. And this was just what made it on air. Tiger Woods Fans can be real jerks.

As if Tiger is the ONLY golfer that swears, gets mad or occassionally says something that can be upsetting.

Listening to Sports talk on my iphone today from Boston. They bring up an interesting point. What is harder to do? Hit a baseball or a golf ball. I say hit a baseball . So why do the fans have to be quite when a golfer tees off but not when a baseball player hits a ball. Interesting.

For the record I can hit a golf ball , but I know I could never hit a baseball thrown from any MLB pitcher

Here's a heads-up for all of you golf and South Park fans. You may want to set your DVRs....

Season 14 premieres tonight with an episode ripped from the headlines.

When the successful men of the world suddenly want to have sex with tons of women, the top scientists in the country are brought together to put a stop to it. Once the testing gets underway, it turns out some of the fourth grade boys of South Park are sex addicts.

1322657.jpg

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts