This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Tigers and Damon

I like what this guy brings in terms of leadership and hustle. Good addition. So much for cutting the payroll. Still need more hitting here, but pitching will carry the day, until help arrives.

Help, what help, do you know something the rest of us don't know ?

Who's coming ?

Help, what help, do you know something the rest of us don't know ?

Who's coming ?

I don't know who's coming, but if the Tiger's are in contention come July, and we need another piece, I'm sure Dombrowski won't be sitting on his hands. I'm still looking for a couple more moves this spring.

I don't know who's coming, but if the Tiger's are in contention come July, and we need another piece, I'm sure Dombrowski won't be sitting on his hands. I'm still looking for a couple more moves this spring.

I read more talk about Jackson leading off ......
I would think it would be a much wiser move for him to hit ninth and play solid CF in the beginning . He'll have enough pressure on him just to be in the Big Leagues, now he has to worry about leading off right away too ?

Not to mention Wilkin. Lots of good players down on the farm teams.

Hopefully they will all be in Toledo, so I can watch all of them

However the Tigers are notorious for taking them directly from AA and skipping AAA but they usually come back down to Toledo as it's only a single step backwards and only a 45 minute drive from Detroit.