Tigers Woods leads by 1...

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

riffjim4069

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Apr 7, 2004
SatelliteGuystonfieldville, U.S.A.
...going into the final round at Bay Hill in the Arnold Palmer Invitational.

1 Tigers Woods -11
2 Graeme McDowell -10
T3 Ernie Els -8
T3 Ian Poulter -8
T5 Charles Howell III -7
T5 Johnson Wagner -7

Story

"These days, nothing is easy for Tiger Woods.

Cruising along with a four-stroke lead at the Arnold Palmer Invitational on Saturday, Woods made a bogey when he failed to get up and down from a bunker at the 14th hole. He then hit his tee shot out of bounds on the 15th for his first double bogey in 248 PGA Tour holes this season.

That turned a comfortable advantage at the Bay Hill Club into a tense final three holes as Woods finished the third round with a one-stroke lead over 2010 U.S. Open champion Graeme McDowell."

Anyway, this should be an interesting "test" for Tiger tomorrow. I'll be tuning-in... :)

It was shaping up to be a battle between Woods and McDowell, but Tigers is pulling ahead. This could be his first tour victory since 2009.

Woods -12 (through 4)
McDowell -9 (through 4)
Els -7
Poulter -7

It was shaping up to be a battle between Woods and McDowell, but Tigers is pulling ahead. This could be his first tour victory since 2009.

Woods -12 (through 4)
McDowell -9 (through 4)
Els -7
Poulter -7

I really hope that Tiger can pull this one out. It would be nice to see him on the top of the leader board once again.

Woods -13
McDowell -11

...through 6

This final pairing should be really interesting on the back nine. The crown is definitely behind Woods.

I love how McDowell stepped-up and knocked in a 51' putt for eagle on #6 when Tiger has 15' putt for eagle.

Woods wins the Arnold Palmer Invitational by 5-shots. It was his 7th career win at Bay Hill. Conversely, it was his first win since 2009. During this time there has been 108 PGA Tour events and 72 different winners. Anyway, he should be ready to play at the Masters in two weeks. I wonder if he is going to play next week down in Houston (Shell Open)?

i hope he can play like this consistently. it was great seeing tiger play like that again. can't wait for the masters!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)