Time Change Question

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Diamond Jim

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Aug 18, 2004
The Boilermaker State (#19)
For the first time in 35 years the esteemed morons that run the Boilermaker State have decided to go to Daylight Savings Time:rolleyes: , yea like I want it to be daylight at 10pm. Anyway with that said, to the question. Will my 922 change time on it's own or will I have to do something to it. If so what? If it does not change will I have to look at it being an hour off until October?

This was in NPS's newsletter:

" Attention Indiana C-band Subscribers - Time Change (3-31-06)
At 2 a.m., Sunday April 2nd, some areas of Indiana will spring forward 1 hour by due to daylight-savings time. All other time zones will remain the same. If our Indiana customers do not have the correct time information displaying on their 4DTV receiver after 2 a.m. on Sunday, they can call NPS and we will process the time change. The time zone changes should be changed within 48 hours of the request."

http://www.callnps.com/facts.htm

Jim
Motorola boxes the time is controlled by your address the provider has. My SC box (which is made by Motorola) changes with no issues. Since Saskatchewan doesn't observe DST, those boxes dont change :)

It didn't change. I have been calling NPS since 11 this morning, they are overloaded and can't take any calls for maybe two days. I didn't know there were that many people in old #19.

Finally got through to NPS. The guy was pretty funny because he knew what was going on. NPS is in Indianapolis. Anyway he said they had to notify someone in California and it could take a couple of days, don't ask me why?

Diamond Jim said:
Finally got through to NPS. The guy was pretty funny because he knew what was going on. NPS is in Indianapolis. Anyway he said they had to notify someone in California and it could take a couple of days, don't ask me why?

maybe the main programmers are there??

Diamond Jim said:

California is where the ACC is located.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)