Time from Order to Installation

Status
Please reply by conversation.

paulsonj72

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Oct 8, 2008
Generally speaking, how long does it take from the time you order the service from directv to the time they actually install the service. A CSR told me (generally) 4-6 days is what I am looking at. Hope it's sooner than that. I'm tired of E**** and the FSN dispute

Depends on your area I believe. My son ordered his on Oct. 8 and was installed yesterday. My daughter ordered on Oct. 15 and will be installed Nov. 5. This is in the Charlotte Metro area.

For me it was a week, but that was my choosing due to my work sched... Had it worked out the turn around could have been 2 days so they are pretty quick... CC

Ordered mine on a Tuesday afternoon, it was installed on Wednesday afternoon. All depends on workload in your area.

Ordered mine from Direct directly on the phone. When the CSR said they would install tomorrow I almost fell out of my chair :eek:

CSR told me it could be as early as the next day so when I order this week that is what I am hoping happens. I have to watch CABLE this afternoon for an event on my local RSN that interests me as it is on e that E**** is in the dispute over.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts