Time is wrong on my HR20

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Optical Serenity

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jun 4, 2006
Marietta,GA
I got an HR20, and regardless of what I do to make the time correct, both the Time Zone and the Daylight (DST) settings have been changed to Auto and back to manual selection. And nothing, it just stays at one hour prior to proper time. Right now its showing 7:05p but its 8:05p.

Btw, my HR-20 did a software upgrade when I turned it on, and its now:

Software:
Original Version: 0xbe
Past Upgrade: 0x145, Today at 4:28p
Future Upgrade: Not Scheduled.

Any ideas? And while I'm at it, should I connect the HR-20 700 to my router? Anything the internet connection will provide?

I got an HR20, and regardless of what I do to make the time correct, both the Time Zone and the Daylight (DST) settings have been changed to Auto and back to manual selection. And nothing, it just stays at one hour prior to proper time. Right now its showing 7:05p but its 8:05p.

Btw, my HR-20 did a software upgrade when I turned it on, and its now:

Software:
Original Version: 0xbe
Past Upgrade: 0x145, Today at 4:28p
Future Upgrade: Not Scheduled.

Any ideas? And while I'm at it, should I connect the HR-20 700 to my router? Anything the internet connection will provide?

Internet connection allows you to view Jpeg files and Audio so far.

Jimbo

If you haven't already got it fixed, do a red button reset, just sit back and let it finish restarting.
Then check your settings again to make sure they are where they should be. If this still doesn't work, then call D*.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)