Time to Delete timers

One less show I really enjoyed.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

One less show I really enjoyed.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

In the spirit of the Ghost of Christmas present, "It should have never started to begin with. The whole premise is stupid." :biggrin

Seriously, I enjoyed this show--even if it were a blatant rip-off of The Defenders, which CBS should be criminal liable for killing after a single season, but the Franklin & Bash ratings were declining...partly because of the short summertime format. Although I love these summertime series--something atypical not too long ago--they just don't last very long because they are out-of-sight and out-of-mind eight or nine months each year. Personally, I wish we would see more one-and-done, extended mini-series, type formats much like True Detective. Unfortunately, CBS really screwed-up "Under the Dome" by renewing for a 2nd and 3rd season. This series should have wrapped-up after 13-16 episode and the writes/producers moved on to creating the next season's series. C'est la vie!

Reactions: MikeD-C05
Scorpion, Forever, and Stalker on the bubble for me.

I'm still watching Scorpion and Stalker...because they cancelled my old shows over the past few years and replaced them with new crops of shows that are less-than-stellar. This year's new series are just plain awful. Just my opinion, but I am not very happy with this season's new shows. I am reminded of Louis Burton Lindley, Jr. when contemplating the collective quality of the new broadcast and cable programming (i.e., Slim Pickens).

I'm still watching Scorpion and Stalker...because they cancelled my old shows over the past few years and replaced them with new crops of shows that are less-than-stellar. This year's new series are just plain awful. Just my opinion, but I am not very happy with this season's new shows. I am reminded of Louis Burton Lindley, Jr. when contemplating the collective quality of the new broadcast and cable programming (i.e., Slim Pickens).

As network ratings continue to decline, one wonders how much they regret cancelling shows. Shows that had bad enough ratings to be cancelled one year, would have beat the new shows next year...

I still have Scorpion and Stalker. The best new show, and probably only really good show, is Gotham.

S~