Time Warner Cable and Channel Change Notifications

kc8wfm

Original poster
Mar 5, 2006
I live in a former Adelphia Cable area, now serviced by Time Warner. in New Philadelphia. Ohio

I thought by rules they were to have a 30 day notification of channel additions and changes.

The local newspaper.. The Times Reporter about Nov 4th.. published a paragraph just saying that Channel Line Up Changes will take effect on or about November 25th.

I stopped at the local cable office and they were no help whatsoever
They said we heard about it the same time as you. It will take place November 25th and don't know anything about the lineup changes?!????

Does someone out there have more info that they can give me instead of turning on the television November 25th and scratching my head to see what line up is out there????

Thanks

I live in a former Adelphia Cable area, now serviced by Time Warner. in New Philadelphia. Ohio

I thought by rules they were to have a 30 day notification of channel additions and changes.

The local newspaper.. The Times Reporter about Nov 4th.. published a paragraph just saying that Channel Line Up Changes will take effect on or about November 25th.

I stopped at the local cable office and they were no help whatsoever
They said we heard about it the same time as you. It will take place November 25th and don't know anything about the lineup changes?!????

Does someone out there have more info that they can give me instead of turning on the television November 25th and scratching my head to see what line up is out there????

Thanks

This might help you :

http://publicservice.vermont.gov/cable/fcc_cablecustomerservicerules.pdf

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)