TIME WARNER NOW SPECTRUM

I have had some congestion during primetime. I could only manage ~50/2 one night. Still acceptable, but I am clearly on a shared infrastructure that is busy. It only caused minor degradation in streaming apps.

Spectrum don't have data caps!!!! I tested it by downloading 22 terabytes a while back. There upload speeds do suck though. I was not throttled nor was I charged more for extra gigs
0C2C7A01-31EC-4FDD-B59F-727F11169C87.jpeg

I switched over to Spectrum Pricing earlier in the week when it became available in Western NY. Couldn't be happier!

I went with Spectrum Gold TV, Ultra 100 internet (fastest offered in my area) and phone. I'll be paying about $5 less then I was under TWC pricing, and getting double the internet speed. Plus gain a few TV channels that I've been interested in like Axs and Military History. Best of all I was able to keep my 6 tuner DVR! There were some real inconsistencies between former BHN and TWC customers reporting on being able to keep their Enhanced DVR service. Some people even said once they switch to SPP their 6 tuner DVRs were provisioned down to 2 tuners. But not me. Still rockin the Cisco 9865 with all of its tuners active. Lost about a dozen channels in the switchover again gained a different dozen. Basically lost the three Los Angeles area sports networks that were blacked out most of the time, (big woop), a couple of the spanish channels moved to the spanish package (again big woop). The only channel I'll miss is Sportsman Channel.

I'm hoping once the World Box is released in my market, I can replace my two tuner DVR with that, and have the Spectrum World Box on one TV and the TWC EDVR on the other.

6142684875.png
i was able to keep my whole home DVR service with the mini's after the take over. though in my area rumor told it that certain techs could fix it if something broke ( nothing ever broke ). though when i moved to a different zip code they said i had to give up the mini's and cancel the whole home dvr but i could keep the 6 tuner box:mad:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 8)