Timeless

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
There’s always Movies. They could do Timeless movies at the theater..... NOT!
It’s over and wrapped up with everyone happy and Flynn and Jessica dead. Don’t see how they could bring back the threat of Rittenhouse any longer , unless the crazy red head shot in Korea survived and found a way to a time ship. The one thing I wished they would of explained is why Jiya kept seeing the Golden Gate Bridge in an apolyptic setting. Was she seeing the future or a possible future?

It’s over and wrapped up with everyone happy and Flynn and Jessica dead. Don’t see how they could bring back the threat of Rittenhouse any longer...

The temptation to change history will always be there. If not Rittenhouse, then somebody else. If our Timeless team thinks they are out of the picture, then somebody else might invent the time machine and have new "adventures". That was the whole point of the final scene, and maintaining the lifeboat, just in case.

There’s always Movies. They could do Timeless movies at the theater..... NOT!
It’s over and wrapped up with everyone happy and Flynn and Jessica dead. Don’t see how they could bring back the threat of Rittenhouse any longer , unless the crazy red head shot in Korea survived and found a way to a time ship. The one thing I wished they would of explained is why Jiya kept seeing the Golden Gate Bridge in an apolyptic setting. Was she seeing the future or a possible future?

Agree! They totally dropped the visions plot. I guess too much to try to explain in a single show. Glad they wrapped it up, but I thought it was just OK.

Reactions: MikeD-C05
Now y'all have caused me to notice a loose thread. If Jessica was captured by RIttenhouse before she ever married Wyatt, then how was she wandering around where Wyatt left her, allowing Flynn to kill her?

In regards to Jiya seeing the future. Maybe the apocalyptic future Jiya saw was because Rittenhouse had created that nuclear future by changing history to suit their plan. When Rufus came back from being dead and they defeated Rittenhouse by killing Emma and Jessica, there was no more Rittenhouse ,so no possible nuclear future.
They changed future history.:eureka

Having watched again, I came up with the thought that Rufus is an Undead now (Jiya better watch out)! :D
Also, instead of Emma getting killed in North Korea, it just would've suited me much better if they'd have let her go in something like the 1300's somewhere in the heart of Africa or maybe Eastern Europe. Just strand her with no tech at all somewhere the Dark Ages - that would be even better! :D
Flynn dying the way he did, off'ing Jessica was a bit odd...but hey, they couldn't tie up everything perfectly.

Ok, now I'm done with Timeless (unless someone brings it back)...

Having watched again, I came up with the thought that Rufus is an Undead now (Jiya better watch out)! :D
Also, instead of Emma getting killed in North Korea, it just would've suited me much better if they'd have let her go in something like the 1300's somewhere in the heart of Africa or maybe Eastern Europe. Just strand her with no tech at all somewhere the Dark Ages - that would be even better! :D
Flynn dying the way he did, off'ing Jessica was a bit odd...but hey, they couldn't tie up everything perfectly.

Ok, now I'm done with Timeless (unless someone brings it back)...
If only you had a time machine....;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)