timer skipped, prime time any time event

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

tings00

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Jun 8, 2012
utah
So i am trying to record the olympics. I have set manual re-occuring timers, but all of the prime time events get skipped because it says it is a prime time any time recording. The only problem is the olympics go past when ptat end. I have gone in and restored a few of them but there has got to be a way to make it default to recording it as a normal timer even though it will still record as a ptat. Any advice???

but i dont want to turn it completely off. I just dont want the manual recording to be overridden by the ptat timing because it wouldnt record the entire show.

I dont want to skip it for all of NBC and then have to go turn it back on. I just wish manual timers took priority over PTAT for duplicate events.

I guess I will give it a try. I figured there would be a very simple solution to this with some type of a setting. Very flawed option because otherwise it would cut off an hour of the recording every night.

i found out the PTAT actually extended the event timer to cover the longer scheduled event. Very impressed with the feature.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)