timer skipped, prime time any time event

tings00

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Jun 8, 2012
utah
So i am trying to record the olympics. I have set manual re-occuring timers, but all of the prime time events get skipped because it says it is a prime time any time recording. The only problem is the olympics go past when ptat end. I have gone in and restored a few of them but there has got to be a way to make it default to recording it as a normal timer even though it will still record as a ptat. Any advice???

but i dont want to turn it completely off. I just dont want the manual recording to be overridden by the ptat timing because it wouldnt record the entire show.

I dont want to skip it for all of NBC and then have to go turn it back on. I just wish manual timers took priority over PTAT for duplicate events.

I guess I will give it a try. I figured there would be a very simple solution to this with some type of a setting. Very flawed option because otherwise it would cut off an hour of the recording every night.

i found out the PTAT actually extended the event timer to cover the longer scheduled event. Very impressed with the feature.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts