TimeTrax and XM Online problem

bassplayer

Original poster
Oct 4, 2005
I have downloaded TimeTrax 1.2.4 to evaluate. The website indicates that TimeTrax will timeshift Xm Online streams and does not require an attached radio to do so. When trying to run the software I get a radio failure and the software will not start. Is there a command line switch that prevents the radio search so that it will let me evaluate it?

TimeTrax Recast vs. TimeTrax Recast Online

You should have two 'applications' in your start menu under Time Trax. One should be 'TimeTrax Recast' and the other should be 'TimeTrax Recast Online'.

Make sure that you select 'TimeTrax Recast Online' if you are using the software with a radio connected. If you have a radio connected, you can take advantage the better quality from the physical receiver and additional tag data from the online streaming system.

David
Time Trax

Hey assclown, where's my 20% refund and when are you going to release software that runs our hardware? Or does just deleting unsatisfied customers posts do the trick?

Thanks. I didn't notice it when I looked in the folder. Things are much better now!

Is there a big advantage over having a direct box compared to using the online? Is the taging better with direct or is the taging the same as the online?

nr

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)