Tip & patient

Status
Please reply by conversation.

magnigyro

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Apr 2, 2008
Looking in "The list!" I would like to have the first 2 channels in AMC3 87W, tp:11715 H...
I receive cero quality in that tp. Rest of programming I get very good.

Any recommendations? Thanks...

What size dish and what receiver are you using? Does the transponder information on your receiver have the correct symbol rate (4857)?

What size dish and what receiver are you using? Does the transponder information on your receiver have the correct symbol rate (4857)?

Dish: 34" and I use a Pansat 2700a for testing, but I not sure about the tp information in the receiver, mmm:rolleyes:, I think today afer-job I must to edit a new tp with all the paremeters and scan that tp only.

Thanks...I´ll post the results

Dang... I STILL can't get Tip and Patient. One day I see them, the next day...gone. For a long time I was getting those channels with no problems.

Hello!

With 2700a all variants, editing & rescaning do not work..! Tip& Patient are mystery for me.

Guess? Yesterday I bring home the Pansat 2500a. It catched the tp I am looking for.
It was the first in blind scan: 11715 H 4857, 11735 V 8333,...

Quality measure is 30% aprox. but.... My screen continues black! Both channels are in list as channel 1 and channel 2, however no image appears.

It seems 2500a Pansat is good for testing (thanks Ice and everybody for your opinions).

Now I think I need a bigger dish...

Hello!

With 2700a all variants, editing & rescaning do not work..! Tip& Patient are mystery for me.

Guess? Yesterday I bring home the Pansat 2500a. It catched the tp I am looking for.
It was the first in blind scan: 11715 H 4857, 11735 V 8333,...

Quality measure is 30% aprox. but.... My screen continues black! Both channels are in list as channel 1 and channel 2, however no image appears.

It seems 2500a Pansat is good for testing (thanks Ice and everybody for your opinions).

Now I think I need a bigger dish...

I dont watch those channels but in the past I found that transponder to have a very low signal compared to the others. I used that transponder and the Montana PBS transponder (also lower signal) to align my dish on 87W. You might need a little more than 30% quality to watch the channel.

Patient & Tip TV when they were on separate transponders use to blow the meter...now its much lower for some reason

At last!

Yesterday night I saw that channels for first time!

What did it? I put a bigger dish:D 36" was big enough...:p

Now I´m getting wonderful 60% Q... The images clear and with no cuts...

Today in the morning all looks very good... Lung diseases in The Patience Channel..uff!:eek:

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts