This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Tired of these new channels

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Thank You!!!

Well, for Fox the decision was simple. Either shut down Fox Soccer and make less money or convert it to another channel and make more money. If you were in their position, you probably would have made the same choice.

Just get rid of it. Fox soccer content was absorbed by FS1 and FS+. I can think of 10 channels to get rid of WITH OUT LOSING A SINGLE PROGRAM. I know they won't due to greed, but they should.

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

Was that necessary?

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

It is on Roku's channels.

Some of the Blaze content on Roku requires a paid subscription just like it does to watch using a web browser. Is that the way it works on Dish or is it totally free on Dish? If so I might consider moving to Dish as well.

Some of the Blaze content on Roku requires a paid subscription just like it does to watch using a web browser. Is that the way it works on Dish or is it totally free on Dish? If so I might consider moving to Dish as well.

Dish has it in its top package (AT250) or $5.00 alacarte (well added on to a package like AT120)

TheBlaze channel's picture quality sucks on Dish. I used to have Dish prior. Get it on Roku. The picture is awesome! The sound is better too.

Status
Please reply by conversation.