Titan TV No Longer Works...................

Lone Gunman

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Mar 19, 2010
southeast
I've been using Titan TV for both over the air and satellite TV for a long time. It's had it's up/down during that time but never stopped working completely, until now. :deadhorse2

So, having said that, I'd like some suggestions from you guys on a similar online site that I could use to replace Titan.

Just saying..................

It’s still there but you can’t log in if you have a custom guide.
Get some weird error that I have seen before

I’m sure it will be fixed sometime

Reactions: FTA4PA
I've been using Titan TV for both over the air and satellite TV for a long time. It's had it's up/down during that time but never stopped working completely, until now. :deadhorse2

So, having said that, I'd like some suggestions from you guys on a similar online site that I could use to replace Titan.

Just saying..................
It's working fine for me. What browser are you using? Are you maybe using an ad-blocker? Which one?

I'm using multiple custom guides with no issues.
titan.jpg

Reactions: Keith Brannen
I've tried two different browsers on three different computers with NO ad blocker activated and also using Linux and Windowz 10 for an operating system. I even booted up on a Linux Live DVD and tried it but it still doesn't work.

I'm attaching a screen shot for your viewing pleasure.

Attachments

• titantverror.png
    titantverror.png
    230.2 KB · Views: 89
Reactions: Mr Tony
I've tried two different browsers on three different computers with NO ad blocker activated and also using Linux and Windowz 10 for an operating system. I even booted up on a Linux Live DVD and tried it but it still doesn't work.

I'm attaching a screen shot for your viewing pleasure.
That's really odd, I absolutely swear it's working perfectly for me, right now! Running Firefox 110.0 64 bit on my laptop
Unlisted video, so you likely have to click on 'Watch on Youtube"

View: https://youtu.be/XsytwwszPlI

Windows Vista (yes, laugh if you want) have three browsers:
Opera 36 with Adblocker Ultimate, works fine, was getting the nag to disabled locker, but could continue without disabling, but now the nag seems to be gone, didn't have to re-log in.
Maxthon v5.3.8.2000 with Adblock Plus, had the nag, but could not continue without disabling, so didn't use. Went to it yesterday (by mistake) and had to re-log in, no problem, and no nag afterwards!
Mypal 68.12.3b with uBlock Origin, works fine, no nag, didn't have to re-log in

That sounds horrible, LOL!
Internet and cable are included in the rent and the issue is there are 2 options, Charter/Spectrum and Consolidated (formerly Enventis/HickoryTech/Mankato Telco). The issue is Consolidated "gets in" with the new apartment complexes being built so there is no option for us. They give us 30/5 which works for what most of us need.
You think the internet is bad (it really isn't) you outta see the cable/IPTV service they have (there is a reason they are sunsetting it at the end of the year)

Next week they are switching us to fibre (through Consolidated/Fidium) so 250/250 and Directv Stream for TV

Well, could have been worse. We might have all had to run down to the gas station on Sunday, to buy the Sunday news, just to get a tv guide, lol... I do NOT miss those days!
I use zap2it also
But you know.....in the Saturday edition of the daily paper they have a TV guide in there...so I could resort to that :oops:

Reactions: primestar31
YEP, MINE IS WORKING FINE NOW!!! Like someone said, it must have been a server error on their end.

Oh, and Mike, FYI I'm in Virginia.

But, no one mentioned an alternative to Titan? Is there any?

Thanks guys for allowing me to bitch a bit about it and good to see that I'm not the only one who was having problems with it!! ;-)

Just saying................