Titanium Satellite - New Product Announcement: C2W-PLL Two Output C-Band Phase Lock Loop LNBF

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Titanium

AI6US
Original poster
Lifetime Supporter
May 23, 2013
Meadow Vista, Northern California
You want a Phase Lock Loop C-Band LNBF to connect multiple satellite receivers and tuners? You asked for it and we listened!

Titanium Satellite will soon be offering the C2W-PLL, a 2 output Phase Lock Loop C-band Wideband LNBF. The C2W-PLL will offer the same great performance, specifications and design as the C1W-PLL model. Performance testing benchmarks on the pre-production samples are identical to the C1W-PLL and covers the full 3.4 - 4.2GHz C-band frequency range. :D Yes, it outperforms any other C-band DRO LNBF on the market and receives transponders that the competitor's products never locked!

Cool Snow White color poly coating over a heavy aluminum housing with dielectric insert, Royal Blue UV protected feedhorn cover and extra mass heat dissipation with the cooling fins. Both outputs are 3GHz rated waterproof f-fittings. Quality Flat Scalar with 3 point feedhorn screws and 3 or 4 point scalar mounting with Zinc coated Allen head hardware and tool.

The C2W-PLL MSRP is $55 with lifetime warranty. That is only $10 more than the C1-PLL!

The C2W-PLL will be released in limited quantities during March, 2014. Check www.TitaniumSatellite.com/products for updates and availability.

Last edited:
I said I would buy at that price and you have delivered! I noticed the not in stock over the last 5 days and have been anxiously awaiting the announcement. I will order two as soon as I can put them in the shopping bag!

Brian!!
You should have told me it before I bought my two single output units!!! I am in love with them, I actually installed one with the dieleictric, pointed to 40W and got a lot of new channels. I wish I had known of this double output unit before!!!! Not fair!!!!!

Now you may want to release a double output C/Ku PLL LNB

You want a Phase Lock Loop C-Band LNBF to connect multiple satellite receivers and tuners? You asked for it and we listened!

Titanium Satellite will soon be offering the C2W-PLL, a 2 output Phase Lock Loop C-band Wideband LNBF. The C2W-PLL will offer the same great performance, specifications and design as the C1W-PLL model. Performance testing benchmarks on the pre-production samples are identical to the C1W-PLL and covers the full 3.4 - 4.2GHz C-band frequency range. :D Yes, it outperforms any other C-band DRO LNBF on the market and receives transponders that the competitor's products never locked!

Cool Snow White color poly coating over a heavy aluminum housing with dielectric insert, Royal Blue UV protected feedhorn cover and extra mass heat dissipation with the cooling fins. Both outputs are 3GHz rated waterproof f-fittings. Quality Flat Scalar with 3 point feedhorn screws and 3 or 4 point scalar mounting with Zinc coated Allen head hardware and tool.

The C2W-PLL MSRP is $55 with lifetime warranty. That is only $10 more than the C1-PLL!

The C2W-PLL will be released in limited quantities during March, 2014. Check www.TitaniumSatellite.com/products for updates and availability.

I prefer to keep them separate after having a corotor.

Id love to have a dual output ku lnbf designed for a prime focus. But alas Im dreaming :)

UDL

expensive and darn near impossible to find. A few oversea's but the exchange on the euro and shipping would kill me.

I own a QPH-031 and was happy with it but reading reviews of the QPF-031 arent that great. Maybe its just people expecting miracles.

UDL

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts