Titans Let Norm Chow Go

Report said that Chow said , whoever takes over , better have a lot of Patience, meaning that Young did not pick up the offense very well.

Jimbo
Fisher had to show a solution therefore Chow was the scapegoat. If you look at the QB's he has tutored or coached through out the years you have to say Vince is the problem. Chow is one of the best QB guru's around and if you don't learn from him you don't learn anything IMHO...

I heard that Rick Neuheisel wants him at UCLA. I wonder if Norm kept a house in SoCal when he left USC.
WHY should he become UCLA OC? Neuheisel is going to call the plays anyway. Secondly Neuheisel is reportedly making $1.25 MIL. Chow was making $1MIL before he got fired. He was making $0.5MIL when he left USC to the NFL making him one of the highest paid OC's in CFB. Is UCLA willing to pay that assuming he is hired as UCLA OC? There are three NFL teams without a HC that will be looking for an OC, you make the call.

WHY should he become UCLA OC? Neuheisel is going to call the plays anyway. Secondly Neuheisel is reportedly making $1.25 MIL. Chow was making $1MIL before he got fired. He was making $0.5MIL when he left USC to the NFL making him one of the highest paid OC's in CFB. Is UCLA willing to pay that assuming he is hired as UCLA OC? There are three NFL teams without a HC that will be looking for an OC, you make the call.

Because he needs a job.:D

The Titans have a great time, just needs some better coaching and I am sure they will do fine..If they just had played like the first time they faced the Colts this season :)

Fisher had to show a solution therefore Chow was the scapegoat. If you look at the QB's he has tutored or coached through out the years you have to say Vince is the problem. Chow is one of the best QB guru's around and if you don't learn from him you don't learn anything IMHO...

Kinda what I said .

Final 4 NFL Playoff Poll!

I hate Hasek

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)