TitanTV.com

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Lone Gunman

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Mar 19, 2010
southeast
About 10 days ago my WVGN schedule on TitanTv.com came up missing and only says "Programming Unavailable"? I tried to get it back but it's a no go? I found their sight online with the scheduling but I'd like to have back on my TitanTv lineup if I could.

Anyone else have this problem and did you find a work around to get it back?

Had that happen to me with SMC once. I contacted them via their Contact Us link at the bottom of the page and let them know about the issue and who my provider was (Dish) and they replied within 24 hours and had fixed it. Hope that helps.

Lone...OnTitantv ... Add Channel to Lineup and add WVGN-TX Charlotte- Amalie......(WVGN-LP)

WVGN-LD does not have programming available

Thanks armadillo!! That fixed it although I have no idea why it changed to begin with?? I had pretty much forgotten how to add channels to that lineup because it's been years since I messed with it. At 72 my old brain just ain't functioning like it used to!

Reactions: armadillo_115
I don't know why it changed, but that happens sometimes.

I never have found a titantv listing that works for the AMI channels. AMI appears to be Canadian only. (Some good shows there, but I rarely motor the dish to 107 just to check)

Ditto for so many of the Latin American channels. If they don't have a matching US affiliate... it's SOL. Peeves momma that I have a nice guide for most everything... and she only has a very limited guide. :whistle

AMI’s website has a schedule but you have to pick a Canadian cable or satellite system to get it to work. It lets you see up to a week a day at a time. Also tvtv.ca, Canada.com, zap2it.com and tvpassport.com

Reactions: armadillo_115
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)