Tivo DVR scheduling problem

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

glen4cindy

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Sep 14, 2004
St. Louis MO, area
I have a certain evening when there are 3 shows on at 8PM that need to be recorded.

One of the shows is Dirty Jobs which repeats the same episode at 11PM the same night on the same channel.

How can I configure a Season Pass to record the 11PM showing, or can I?

Setting a season pass off of the 11PM showing simply tries to record it at 8PM anyway, and cannot because of 2 other things being recorded.

My wife hates missing Dirty Jobs, and we could use a different receive to do the job, we would end up never watching them because the other receiver is in the basement.

Would a manual recording do the trick? If so, how do you go about configuring a manual recording?

Thanks!

I have a certain evening when there are 3 shows on at 8PM that need to be recorded.

One of the shows is Dirty Jobs which repeats the same episode at 11PM the same night on the same channel.

How can I configure a Season Pass to record the 11PM showing, or can I?

Setting a season pass off of the 11PM showing simply tries to record it at 8PM anyway, and cannot because of 2 other things being recorded.

My wife hates missing Dirty Jobs, and we could use a different receive to do the job, we would end up never watching them because the other receiver is in the basement.

Would a manual recording do the trick? If so, how do you go about configuring a manual recording?

Thanks!

I just hightlight the program in the guide and press the R button never had any problems that way.

I'm using a Tivo powered DirecTv DVR. There is no "R" button to push.

Thanks,

Well let's see if your using the DirecTivo peanut remote it would be highlight the program in the guide then press the red button,then you would need to toggle it to record this showing and press select.That is how it is on my HR10-250 DirecTivo.;)

My R22-100 is so much easier highlight the program in the guide then press the R button on my RC64RB(DirecTV's new RF backlighted remote) and your done.:)

If you lower the priority for Dirty Jobs, it will record the program with the higher priority at 8:00 and pick up the Dirty Jobs episode at 11:00.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)